1. Ensures all timelines are met and order accuracy is at or above standards.
2. Verifies accuracy of physical inventory needed.
3. Coordinate with operating department to manage inventory levels at Tool Room.
4. Works with Logistics Manager to effectively resolve inventory or order discrepancies that are outside of his control.
1. Communicates fulfillment status and or issues within the PT. BMI Organization to points including Plant Manager, Logistics Manager and QC Manager.
2. Participate in Logistics project by managing new initiatives as they arise.
3. Filing and administrative duties as required.
4. Provide support to other Logistics Teams as needed & interact with other departments to respond to their needs.
5. Coordinate daily activity to track location and movement inventory finished goods and raw materials.
Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Very good communication skills (telephone and email) are essential.
Must be organize and logical, willing to adapt quickly to changing policies and procedures.
Must be able to work as part of a team in a fast paced and pressured environment, communicating effectively with both colleagues and client and following verbal and written instructions.
Abe to operate MS Office and be familiar with any other software pertinent to the company.
Strong attention to detail with excellent follow-up.
Tutup pada 22/October/2016