As an Accounting and Tax Coordinator, you will help ensure the overall smooth operations of Putranto Alliance group financial processes, which include Account Receivable, Account Payable and Tax. Your specific responsibilities include
• Assist in the development, implementation of goals, objectives, accounting and tax standard operation procedure.
• Enforce compliance with required external and internal controls.
• Provide daily, weekly, monthly accounting and tax report.
• Hold a minimum of Bachelor's Degree in Accountancy and Tax.
• Have 3 years of working experience as Accounting and Tax Coordinator.
• Have strong knowledge of accounting and tax, reconciliation, journal entry, and other such financial transactions.
• Have Tax Brevet A and B certification and good knowledge of tax regulations and laws.
• Have strong bookkeeping, project coordinating, and administrative skills.
• Have strong ability to follow through project implementation and finish several on-going projects within budget and on time.
• Be computer literate with basic knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and knowledge of accounting program is a plus.
• Be honest, diligent, willing to learn, responsible and attention to detail.
• Possess good logic, analytical thinking and interpersonal skills.
• Be able to handle multiple tasks efficiently and systematically; and
• Be able to maintain calm demeanor and work effectively under pressure.
Tutup pada 22/October/2016
- 0 reviews
- 0 gaji
Jl. Denpasar Raya Blok C4 No. 24, Kompleks Menteri Kuningan Jakarta Selatan 12950