Key Responsibilities :
- Medical Teams Management
- Lead and implement the clinical direction for the local BIMA tele-doctor operation
- Manage the local BIMA medical team (doctors and potentially also nurses or paramedics). Inspire and motivate them to ensure an engaged team which aims to deliver a high-quality service
- Help in identifying good candidates for the medical team and in the hiring process (interviews)
- Create benchmarks for key performance indicators
- Responsible for Training, motivate and oversee all health care providers (like-doctors, nurses) and support team
- Process and Business Development
- Develop and implement strategic initiatives around the tele-doctor service as defined by the country management team.
- Help in the development and implementation of BIMA medical protocols, localized to adapt them to the medical culture of the country
- Supervise all the sales and marketing materials and scripts used in our tele-doctor service (e.g., of field and tele- agents)
- Provide clinical guidance, support and education to the Management of the organization.
- Quality Assurance
- Provide level 2 support to our doctors (in case of doubts or complications, the CMO should be available for consultation)
- Support Quality Assurance processes regarding our medical activities (monitoring of recorded calls, business intelligence from the data gathered in our system) and assist with the development and implementation of health analytics
- Proactively manage the service, looking for ways to continually improve the quality and efficiency of our service
- Support the local management team in Governance, Risk and Compliance activities (e.g., credentialing, licensing, etc.)
- Develop and implement strategic goals related to the quality improvement, management programs and accreditation standards.
Education Requirment / Experience / Knowledge Required :
- Graduate from any reputed medical university/college.
- Medical doctor with a current unrestricted license to practice in the country (SIP, STR, etc)
- Member of the local Medical Association. (IDI)
- Minimum experience 5 years where direct clinical experience (patient facing) of at least 3 years in hospitals or ambulatory centers (post Medical School; ideally post residency training).
- Tech-oriented. Has basic knowledge of common software
- Ideally, a specialist in internal medicine, urgent medicine, intensive care, Family Medicine or infectious disease. But could also be a General Practitioner, provider he/she meets other requirements
- A plus if he/she has had any management responsibilities in a clinical environment (e.g., head of department, leadership role in the emergency room, etc.)
- Good quantitative skills
- Good interpersonal skills: good communicator, leadership skills, passionate and engaging
- Ability to work collaboratively, self-assured and results-oriented
- Ability to understand business needs and issues
- Proactive, self-driven
Additional Job Requirment :
- Age 28 to 45 year(s)
- Full time candidates preferred – 50% only in case of exceptional candidates
- Both male and female are encouraged to apply
- Job Location : Yogyakarta,Jakarta, Anywhere in Indonesia
Lowongan pekerjaan ini kemungkinan telah berakhir.
BIMA (www.bimamobile.com) uses disruptive mobile technology to bring insurance and health services to consumers at the bottom of the pyramid, on a scale never before possible. In just five years, BIMA has established itself as one of the fastest-growing and most innovative companies working in emerging markets. We already have thriving operations in 15 markets across Africa, Asia, Latin America and the Caribbean, with 20 million subscribers registered to date. We continue to show a strong growth trajectory, with 40 products in our suite and adding over 500,000 new customers per month.
BIMA has a very distinct culture. We like people who are smart and independent, but we don’t like ego. We share our ideas as readily as we do our opinions, and are respectful when doing so. We are driven and ambitious but most importantly we never lose our sense of humor.
Everyone in the BIMA team shares a passion for adventure. We look for bold people who love to travel, experience different cultures and try new things. BIMA encourages diversity among its applicants.
BIMA has been featured in the Financial Times, the Guardian, The Economist and on CNN Marketplace Africa and has won several awards such as FT / IFC Transformational Business Awards 'Winner of Winners' 2014 and African Business Awards: Insurance Company or Initiative of the Year 2015