1. Bachelors degree in Engineering (e.g. Civil) or equivalent.
2. Overall 5+ years of professional work experience, 2 - 5 years experience in Mall operations management position
3. Proven track record handling mall operations / maintenance, Safety & Security, and Facilities management preferably in a reputed large shopping malls / Real Estate companies.
4. Management skills: proven track-record of managing a team
8. Microsoft Office (Word, Excel) Skills
9. Fluent in English
1. Supervise and manage shopping mall operations incl. property management, tenant management, customer service, contract services such as Facility management, cleaning, security, maintenance, etc.
4. Coordinate mall team and contractor employee works to oversee daily operations incl. maintenance, security & cleaning, pest control, waste collection, mall administration and customer service
6. Maintain a strong working relationship with all important Municipal Emergency services including Police, Civil Defense, and Fire & Para Medic Services.
Identify & inform Management of any Health & Safety risk related to the Mall building that may affect employees, contractors & the general public.
8. Ensure mall operating policies & procedures are duly followed by the tenants, service providers, contractors, etc. incl. Occupational Health & Safety standards
16. Maintain up-to-date records and documentation for both mall-related (i.e. insurance, completion certificates, approvals) and tenant-related (i.e. lease contracts, trade licenses, insurance, approved drawings, permits, etc.)
Tutup pada 21/October/2016