Director of Sales Marketing
JOB DESCRIPTION :
- The Director of Sales (& Marketing) is the head of the sales department. He/she is in charge of training and supervising of the hotel´s sales (& marketing) team.
- The Director of Sales (& Marketing) works closely with the General Manager to determine appropriate sales strategies in all market segments towards maximizing the hotel revenues. He/she is also responsible for a maximum of occupancy of conferences and banquettes in order to optimize general business opportunities.
- The Director of Sales (& Marketing) creates lucrative sales targets and networks business relations to corporate client, like airlines, tourist offices, different book services etc.
- He/she has to observe the market, identity trend and monitor the main competitors. Based on his/her notices he/she creates sales targets depending on the tide of events.
- All in all the control of expenses and the best possible costs cutting subject belongs to his/her responsibility.
- The Director of Regional Sales manages key accounts and oversees the accounts management in all activities for one special region. He/she aims to maximize sales activities in his/her region. He/she leads and manages the team in the Regional Sales Office.
- Age max. 40 years old.
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor's Degree, Finance/Accountancy/Banking or equivalent.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English and Bahasa Indonesia.
- Experience in Hotel/Hospitality Industry preferable.
- At least 3 years experienced at the same position.
- Possess advance accounting skills, including data analysis
- Able to work in a face-paced environment.
- Capable of multi-tasking and work under pressure
- Sound leadership and problem solving skills.
- Strong Selling Skills
- Ability to inspire, lead and manage a team by example
- Strong analytical skills and computer skills including Word and Excel
- Well organized, detail oriented with excellent follow-up
- Must possess excellent communication skills both internally and externally
- Ability to convert vision into specific and tangible actions to benefit the hotel
- Applicants must be willing to work in Gianyar, Bali.
- Full-time position(s) available.
|Industri||Perhotelan / Keramahtamahan / Catering|
|Perusahaan||Company Confidential lihat lowongan|
Discover the essence of Balinese hospitality , a Bali beachfront luxury hotel. Designed by noted architect Hadiprana; This Hotel is a private lavish residence that is magnificently styled after a classic colonial Indonesian mansion. A philosophy that is reflected in the name Luwih, meaning “more”; more than just a house, we are a home.
ABali beachfront luxury resort, we combine the service of a resort with the intimate comfort of a home. A stay at Hotel feels like your favourite vacation retreat, from sunrise walks on the beach to delicious home-cooked meals, and outings to the many major cultural and eco-tourism attractions nearby.Whatever you want to do at this beachfront venue in Bali, you can be certain we will do our best to accommodate your needs, in an atmosphere of exquisite beauty and service surrounded by nature.
At The Hotel, you have the beach, lake, and mountains right at your fingertips. Not many resorts in Bali can provide all three.
Only 30 minutes from Sanur, yet without the crowd.
Mengapa bergabung dengan kami?
Grown with the new 5 star hotel at beautiful beach of Bali. Join with te great team of hotel management.