JOB DESCRIPTION :
- The Director of Sales (& Marketing) is the head of the sales department. He/she is in charge of training and supervising of the hotel´s sales (& marketing) team.
- The Director of Sales (& Marketing) works closely with the General Manager to determine appropriate sales strategies in all market segments towards maximizing the hotel revenues. He/she is also responsible for a maximum of occupancy of conferences and banquettes in order to optimize general business opportunities.
- The Director of Sales (& Marketing) creates lucrative sales targets and networks business relations to corporate client, like airlines, tourist offices, different book services etc.
- He/she has to observe the market, identity trend and monitor the main competitors. Based on his/her notices he/she creates sales targets depending on the tide of events.
- All in all the control of expenses and the best possible costs cutting subject belongs to his/her responsibility.
- The Director of Regional Sales manages key accounts and oversees the accounts management in all activities for one special region. He/she aims to maximize sales activities in his/her region. He/she leads and manages the team in the Regional Sales Office.
- Age max. 40 years old.
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor's Degree, Finance/Accountancy/Banking or equivalent.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English and Bahasa Indonesia.
- Experience in Hotel/Hospitality Industry preferable.
- At least 3 years experienced at the same position.
- Possess advance accounting skills, including data analysis
- Able to work in a face-paced environment.
- Capable of multi-tasking and work under pressure
- Sound leadership and problem solving skills.
- Strong Selling Skills
- Ability to inspire, lead and manage a team by example
- Strong analytical skills and computer skills including Word and Excel
- Well organized, detail oriented with excellent follow-up
- Must possess excellent communication skills both internally and externally
- Ability to convert vision into specific and tangible actions to benefit the hotel
- Applicants must be willing to work in Gianyar, Bali.
- Full-time position(s) available.