JOB DESCRIPTION :
- Welcoming and greeting all the guests present to the hotel with the warm welcome typical.
- Ensuring the hotel guests are satisfied with their service at any time.
- When a VIP check-in, GRO must be escorted to the room and offer all the facilities that they may use.
- Promote the hotel well and clearly to all the guests who come.
- Communicate to all guests all the facilities provided which can be used by the guests.
- GRO will determine whether or not satisfied guests during the stay at the hotel.
- Must be prepared to listen to all complaints from guests and provide an explanation regarding the complaint.
- Accept any complaints, and quiet, and respond positive to the standard of living needs are not met.
- Helping to meet the needs of guests in their travel and show their tourist attractions to visit while staying at the hotel.
- Assist guests to give instructions on where to culinary, shopping or renting a vehicle, and others.
- Female, Age max. 26 years old.
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma, Hospitality/Tourism/Hotel Management or equivalent..
- Required skill(s) : Good Looking, Single, Communication Skill
- Required language(s) : Mandarin, English, Bahasa Indonesia and other language.
- People oriented.
- At least 1 year of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Applicants must be willing to work in Gianyar, Bali.
- Full-time position(s) available.