- The accounting consultant’s job description entails offering assistance to customers, as well as helping to resolve issues affecting the customer.
- He/she also will assist with best practices, and execution of new tasks that may be assigned.
- A paramount role of the individual in this office is to offer advisory consulting assistance that will guarantee efficient management of changes and help the customer in actualizing the optimum potential.
- Direct interaction with potential & existing customers through Chat System, Email, Phone, Face-to-face.
- Guide potential & existing customers in exploring Jurnal application.
- Respond to potential & existing customers questions & enquiries.
- Accommodate potential & existing customers complaints.
- Manage enquiries, complaints, and feedback data internally.
- Able to comprehend questions & interpret story cases properly.
- Able to analyze situation/case.
- Able to work under pressure : such as handling a lot of enquiries at one time.
- Team player, able to communicate with peers.
- Will be expected to learn / know basic accounting knowledge.
- Will undergo product training & be expected to learn / understand application functionality.
- Will be expected to reply email on shift during after hour.
- Demonstrate consistent professionalism and and respect for clients.
- Candidate must possess at least a SMU, Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Finance/Accountancy/Banking, Mass Communications or equivalent.
- Required skill(s): Communication Skill, MS Office, accounting, and product support.
- Required language(s): English, Bahasa Indonesia.
- At least 1 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Staff (non-management & non-supervisor)s specializing in IT/Computer - Software or equivalent.
- Full-Time position(s) available.
Tutup pada 22/October/2016
- 0 reviews
- 0 gaji
Wisma Djingga Rukan Green Mansion Blok A No. 1 Jl Raya Daan Mogot KM 10 Cengkareng Jakarta Barat DKI Jakarta 11710