PT Jurnal Consulting Indonesia
Aftersales Systems Consultant
- The accounting consultant’s job description entails offering assistance to customers, as well as helping to resolve issues affecting the customer.
- He/she also will assist with best practices, and execution of new tasks that may be assigned.
- A paramount role of the individual in this office is to offer advisory consulting assistance that will guarantee efficient management of changes and help the customer in actualizing the optimum potential.
- Direct interaction with potential & existing customers through Chat System, Email, Phone, Face-to-face.
- Guide potential & existing customers in exploring Jurnal application.
- Respond to potential & existing customers questions & enquiries.
- Accommodate potential & existing customers complaints.
- Manage enquiries, complaints, and feedback data internally.
- Able to comprehend questions & interpret story cases properly.
- Able to analyze situation/case.
- Able to work under pressure : such as handling a lot of enquiries at one time.
- Team player, able to communicate with peers.
- Will be expected to learn / know basic accounting knowledge.
- Will undergo product training & be expected to learn / understand application functionality.
- Will be expected to reply email on shift during after hour.
- Demonstrate consistent professionalism and and respect for clients.
- Candidate must possess at least a SMU, Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Finance/Accountancy/Banking, Mass Communications or equivalent.
- Required skill(s): Communication Skill, MS Office, accounting, and product support.
- Required language(s): English, Bahasa Indonesia.
- At least 1 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Staff (non-management & non-supervisor)s specializing in IT/Computer - Software or equivalent.
- Full-Time position(s) available.
|Lokasi||Jakarta Barat, DKI Jakarta|
|Industri||Teknik Informatika (IT)|
|Perusahaan||PT Jurnal Consulting Indonesia lihat lowongan|
Jurnal is cloud based accounting software. We provide accounting software for small and medium business enterprise. The mission of Jurnal is connecting business and accounting. Jurnal simplifies the bookkeeping and tax filing process for both businesses & accountants and allow them to collaborate easily through a shared ledger.
Mengapa bergabung dengan kami?
We are fast growing start up that are looking to revolusionize the accountanting process in Indonesia. We are looking for strong and passion candidate to move forward together. We believe in investing in people. Working environment is casual.