- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, any field.
- Required skill(s): Japanese, English, MS Office.
- No work experience required.
- Full-Time position(s) available.
- Must be fluent in Japanese (written & oral), minimum JLPT N2.
- Has good English skill in writing & speaking & can focus on job description.
- Advance knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Should be less than 32 years old.
- Fresh graduates are welcome to apply.
- Is hardworking, communicative, punctual and good in working individually as well as in a team.
- Is self-starter, honest & easy to learn new things.
- Corresponds in Japanese & English with internal Japanese member and company’s group both by writing & speaking.
- Works in clerical and administrative support or equivalent.
- Supports Sales, HR and other Departments in the company.
- Full time position is available.
- Meal & transportation allowances.
- BPJS Ketenagakerjaan, Pension Benefit, BPJS Kesehatan, Health insurance & Medical Reimbursement.
- Clear career-path.
- Tunjangan Hari Raya & Performance bonus
- Monthly Gathering
Our company is a consolidated subsidiary of Information Development Co., LTD (Japan Headquarter) and Information Development Singapore Pte, Ltd.
Our core business is to provide system operations and management for major financial institution and data center.
Tutup pada 22/October/2016