PT Komatsu Marketing and Support Indonesia
- Understanding market, segmentation, competition, price and promotion strategy of Heavy Equipment Industry.
- Understanding customer, spesification requirement and preference.
- Colaborate with distributor to increase sales.
- Colaborate with other section in order to achieve goal and customer satisfaction.
- Responsible for construction, retail market, used equipment and rental of Heavy Equipment.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree / Master's Degree / Post Graduate Degree of Engineering (Industrial / Mechanical / Mining or equivalent) from Reputable University / Institute with GPA Min. 3.
- Having additional background of Heavy Equipment Business at distributor or manufacturer would be an advantage for this position.
- Required skill(s): marketing, sales, Brand Management, Product Management.
- Excellent command of both written and spoken English.
- At least 5 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Applicants must be willing to work in Cakung Area.
- Preferably Manager / Assistant Managers specializing in Marketing / Business Development or equivalent.
- Full-Time position(s) available.
- Highly motivated, strong analytical thinking, interpersonal and communication skill, can work independently, initiative, have a spirit and vision of future of the company and strong team player.
|Industri||Industri Alat Berat / Industri Mesin / Perlengkapan Otomatis|
Komatsu Ltd., established in 1921, is a diversified provider of industrial-use products and services. While remaining an international leader in the field of construction and mining equipment, the Company engages in other business, such as industrial machinery and vehicles, logistics, electronics and other solutions-based operations. By upholding “Quality and Reliability” as the most important management policy, Komatsu is resolutely committed to providing safe, innovative products and services that best meet the needs and expectations of its customers around the world.
lowongan kerja rekomendasi