Job Description Snapshot:
- To draft yearly statutory audited report for MY
- To compute corporate tax/ liaise with tax agent on tax filling
- Well versed in WHT/VAT and tax processes
- Forecasting and budgeting. Able to advise and monitor- hands on and up to date
- Experience in both AP & AR functions- full spectrum
- Treasury - Ensure the effectiveness and efficiency of cash flow management in order to meet the working capital requirement
- This includes managing collections Media & Classified
- Risk Management and Compliance - Strong internal processes that ensure delivery of the business strategy and compliance with external rules and regulations
- Collaborate with the Management, undertake any other duties or projects that may be reasonably required by the Management or that may be reasonably foreseen through proactive role engagement and deal with matters arising in a timely and effective manner
- Understands “accrual basis”
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Accounting.
- Experience in audit company (PwC, EY, Deloitte, KPMG)
- Required skill(s): Microsoft Office.
- At least 5 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Manager / Assistant Managers specializing in Finance - General/Cost Accounting or equivalent.
- Full-Time position(s) available.