Finance and Admin Director
Our Client is looking for high-calibre talent to join their business in Indonesia. This position is responsible for operations, as well as finance and admin related matters in Indonesia.
Our Client is a media and entertainment company. They are a leader in what they do, with strong presence globally. Fast-paced and very dynamic, this position will be a good fit for individuals with high drive and strong eager to learn.
- In-charge of monthly as well as annual budget and forecasting.
- Prepare management reporting as well as local statutory reporting.
- Review and monitor budget assigned to the customer projects.
- Review expense reports.
- Will be in-charge of new ERP implementation.
- Cash management.
- Any other ad-hoc activities.
- Bachelor degree in Finance and Accounting, Master preferred
- CA/CPA/CMA equivalents will be a plus
- Fluent communication in English, both active and passively
- Strong problem solving and drive
- Agile with strong attention to detail
- Strong individual as well as good team player
- Opportunity to be a part of MNC with wonderful culture
- Great career prospects as the growth opportunity in the company is tremendous
- Opportunity to work with an MNC with a wonderful history, culture and reputation
- The chance to really impact into the commercial decisions of a very successful business and input into process, procedures & systems from the on-set
- Fair remuneration package based on experience
To apply online please click the Apply button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Terrylin Lovi on +62 21 2958 8842
|Industri||Entertainment / Media / Penerbit / Percetakan|
|Perusahaan||Michael Page lihat lowongan|
As part of PageGroup, Michael Page is a leading professional recruitment consultancy specialising in the recruitment of permanent, contract and temporary positions on behalf of the world's top employers. PageGroup operates through 155 offices in 35 countries worldwide. First established in London in 1976, we've been bringing jobseekers and employers together for more than 30 years. London listed, we opened our first Asian office in Hong Kong in 1994 and currently we have offices in all major business hubs across the APAC region, including Australia, Singapore, Thailand, Indonesia, Tokyo, Malaysia, India, Taiwan, Shanghai, Beijing, Shenzhen, Guangzhou, Pudong and Suzhou.
So if you're looking to take your career to the next level, visit www.michaelpage.co.id