Our Client is looking for high-calibre talent to join their business in Indonesia. This position is responsible for operations, as well as finance and admin related matters in Indonesia.
Our Client is a media and entertainment company. They are a leader in what they do, with strong presence globally. Fast-paced and very dynamic, this position will be a good fit for individuals with high drive and strong eager to learn.
- In-charge of monthly as well as annual budget and forecasting.
- Prepare management reporting as well as local statutory reporting.
- Review and monitor budget assigned to the customer projects.
- Review expense reports.
- Will be in-charge of new ERP implementation.
- Cash management.
- Any other ad-hoc activities.
- Bachelor degree in Finance and Accounting, Master preferred
- CA/CPA/CMA equivalents will be a plus
- Fluent communication in English, both active and passively
- Strong problem solving and drive
- Agile with strong attention to detail
- Strong individual as well as good team player
- Opportunity to be a part of MNC with wonderful culture
- Great career prospects as the growth opportunity in the company is tremendous
- Opportunity to work with an MNC with a wonderful history, culture and reputation
- The chance to really impact into the commercial decisions of a very successful business and input into process, procedures & systems from the on-set
- Fair remuneration package based on experience
To apply online please click the Apply button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Terrylin Lovi on +62 21 2958 8842