Assistant Group Marketing Manager (SKYE, SOCIAL HOUSE & GIA)
Responsible for managing marketing and promotional staff and activities at the company. Takes steps to measure, enhance, and enrich the position and image of both ISMAYA as a brand and the restaurant/lifestyle brands under it, through cohesive marketing strategies and consistent brand messages. Develop, lead, and oversee a marketing team who will develop and execute new concepts, marketing tactics and partners and ultimately position the company as innovator and leader in the industry.
Job Requirements :
- Bachelors Degree in Marketing or a related field required.
- Masters in Marketing, PR, or Business preferred.
- Min 4+ years of progressively more responsible positions in marketing, preferably in a similar industry.
- Experience in supervising and managing more than 8 professional staff.
- Strong effective communicator.
- Self-starter, highly motivated, and organized.
- Ability to work independently and under pressure; requires self-discipline, time management, and must be able to meet deadlines.
- Excellent command of the English language, both oral and written.
- Highly developed, demonstrated teamwork skills.
- Highly creative and able to communicate ideas visually, verbally, and in writing. Impeccable attention for detail.
- Demonstrated effectiveness in holding conversations with customers and create customer-focused program development.
- Comprehensive understanding of the F&B/restaurant industry and all of its components.
- Ability to engage in product development and provide ideas for future product concepts.
- Strong research and analytical skill, and data-driven thinking; comfortable working with numbers, metrics and spreadsheets.
- Proven ability to develop brand and marketing strategies and effectively communicate ideas/recommendations to top management.
- Experience in identifying target audiences and devising campaigns that engage, inform and motivate.
- Knowledgeable in Internet and social media strategy with a demonstrated track record.
- Strong ability to coordinate the efforts of a large team of diverse creative employees.
- Demonstrated strong leadership skills and the ability to hire, train and motivate team members.
- Experience working in a flexible, employee empowering work environment of constant change.
- Goal-oriented, flexible and ability to stay creative and positive under pressure, often while juggling several projects at once.
- Familiarity and skill with the tools of the trade in marketing including PR, written communication, customer loyalty, website development, market research, product packaging, Microsoft software suite of products, visual communication, and creative services.
- Experience managing external PR and communications, including vendors, media and business partner relationships.
- Expert knowledge of current marketing trends and multimedia platforms.
- Proven commitment of continuous learning and self development.
- Demonstrated ability to increase productivity and continuously improve methods, approaches, and departmental contribution.
- Demonstrated ability to see the big picture and provide useful advice and input across the company
If you are interested in joining our dynamic, successful team, send your application letter and CV together with your recent photograph to the address below :
GRAHA PARAMA. Ground Floor.
Jl. KH. Ahmad Dahlan. No. 69 AB. Kebayoran Baru - Jakarta Selatan 12130
|Industri||Makanan dan Minuman / Catering|
|Perusahaan||Ismaya Group lihat lowongan lihat gaji lihat review lihat profil|
Established in 2003, ISMAYA GROUP is the company behind highly acclaimed and award winning hospitality brands across the Asian region, from Jakarta, Bandung, Bali, & Dubai. We are holding company of (BLOWFISH - PURO, DRAGONFLY, SOCIAL HOUSE, SKYE, GIA, ISMAYA CATERING, SUSHIGROOVE, PIZZA E BIRRA, KITCHENETTE, TOKYO BELLY, FOOK YEW, THE PEOPLE’S CAFÉ, MAGNUM CAFÉ, DJOURNAL COFFEE, COLETTE & LOLA, PUBLIK MARKETTE, JAKARTA CULINARY FESTIVAL, ISMAYA LIVE - DWP).
Our vision is to be a leader in building strong and everlasting lifestyle brands globally in the lifestyle & hospitality industry. It is our passion and objective to consistently create an outstanding and memorable experience every single time we ‘touch’ a customer.
lowongan kerja rekomendasi
- Masih Bekerja
- Marketing / PR (Humas)
- 06 Juni 2016
- Gaji & Benefit
- Work/Life Balance
- Senior Manajemen
- Nilai & Budaya
- Jenjang Karir
- Perusahaan yang memberikan kesempatan peluang kerja yang bagus dan networking di seluruh pelusahaan di Indonesia yang sangat menguntungkan untuk karyawan.
- Gaji yang sangat berbeda dengan pekerjaan dan tanggung jawab yang diberikan kepada karyawan tergolong kecil dan kurang mencukupi kebutuhan keluarga karyawan.