Café/ Restaurant Server
CIPTA RETAIL PRAKARSA, PT
- You will be assigned to serve the patrons in our restaurant, i.e: to seat patrons to their tables, present menus, answer questions about menus, take the orders, serve the orders, watch to see if they need anything, remove dishes and glasses from tables, etc.
- Candidates from High School graduate (SMU/SMK) must have a minimum of 1 year in relevant professional as waiter/server experience.
- High School Diploma or equivalent, and experience in the specialty coffee, retail, hospitality and/or customer service industries will be a point plus. Passive spoken English is required for all Server
- Male/Female with age between of 18-25 years old.
- Minimum Height male 160cm & female min 155cm
- Customer service oriented, friendly
- Able to work in a Shift schedule.
- Able to work in a team, as well as individual.
- proactive attitude to work
- Good appearance, pleasant personality, and well groomed.
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment, standing for a prolonged period of time necessary, and cope with heavy workload and flexible work schedule.
- computer literate
- Willing to be placed at PIK Area
- sense of urgency
- high energy level
- organizational ability
- customer service orientation
- communication skill
- team member
- honesty and integrity