Manage a client servicing team to ensure prompt delivery of service to the responsible clients in order to achieve the set financial objectives and other operational performance indicators
- Maintain an accurate, complete, up-to-date and insightful client business profiles to be shared with senior management
- Undertake sales activities independently or in conjunction with senior staff in terms of preparation and delivery of proposal and credentials
- Ensure Customized Research standards are implemented and enhanced as client expectations continue to evolve and change in the market place
- Drive client satisfaction by providing insights and actionable recommendations during presentations or business reviews
- Ensure the implementation of Client Management Process for the assigned accounts and be able to add value to those key clients
- Identify and recommend enhanced and new services that answer clients' business needs
- Lead the client servicing team with the primary responsibility of expanding our scope of influence with clients across a wider range of products and with greater depth of involvement
- Provide product solutions and benefits to client business issues / opportunities by developing strategic initiatives for each client
- Develop plans to cross sell and introduce new services to current clients
- Ensure the services provided to clients are timely and precise according to client business needs and specifications while meeting the company's quality standards
- Build and maintain ongoing relationships with the identified key persons within client organization
- Attend client planning meetings and contribute by matching Nielsen products to client needs
- Ensure staff are trained to handle client requirements
- Assist in ensuring adherence to the approved company policies on business conduct / ethics when servicing clients
- Achieve revenue, profitability, quality, speed of delivery and productivity targets as assigned
- Contribute a minimum of 5 proposals to proposal pipeline
- Contribute to overall team plan by generating revenue and/or cost savings ideas
- Maintain an accurate and up-to-date knowledge on research techniques and applications
- Provide value-added analyses and respond to special requests
- Manage data quality issues by overseeing data inquiry process
- Recommend improvements in work processes within area of responsibility
Organizational Management and Development
- Ensure alignment of operating systems and processes that will enable the division to achieve its overall business objectives
- Work across functional business units to support organizational initiatives and business needs
- Promote inter-departmental and inter-divisional communications and teamwork
- Utilize the Performance and Development Plan to communicate and assess performance objectives, competency lists and development plans for direct reports
- Ensure effective performance management system is implemented and aligned with regional directions in order to recognize desired performance for business advantage
- Establish high standards of performance and hold associates firmly accountable for meeting those standards
- Develop training plans to ensure that associates are able to grow and demonstrate mastery of required competencies in their jobs and deliver desired performance levels
- Provide support, recognition and feedback to assist employees to achieve their performance standards
- Act as coach, guide and mentor to employees
- Ensure that associates are aware of the nature of their specific roles in relationship to the local market, the sub-region and overall regional operation
- Establish a strong team environment focused on exceeding internal and external client requirements
- Conduct consistent periodic coaching "work with-s" to observe team members with clients and provide feedback
- Contribute to driving world class employee satisfaction through the implementation of relevant organizational initiatives that build on employee commitment
- Address professional development goals and needs of direct reports
- Ensure proper dissemination of information and implementation of company rules and regulations as well as policies and procedure
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Economics, Business Studies/Administration/Management, Mathematics, Marketing or equivalent.
- At least 7-10 year(s) of working experience in market research or related field is required for this position.
- Knowledge of research techniques and menthodologies
- Proficient in Ms. Office applications
- Excellent analytical skills and good interpersonal skills
- Experience in project management and good problem solving capability
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Ability to work independently and in a team
- Fluent in English both written and verbal
- Full-Time position(s) available.
- Perusahaan memberikan pelayanan yang bagus dalam masalah jaminan kesehatan karyawan dan keluarga semua sudah ditanggung oleh perusahaan dengan cukup baik.
- Kurang perhatian pada lingkungan perusahaan. Selain dari itu, untuk naik karir sangat sulit dan terlalu banyak risiko jika melawan atasan.
Ktr Pusat Mayapada Tower Jl Jend Sudirman Kav 28 Mayapada Tower Lt 15 & 17 Karet, Setia Budi Jakarta Selatan 12920 DKI Jakarta
Nielsen gives clients a more complete view of their markets and a better understanding of their consumers through our combined insights, experiences, knowledge, market intelligence and advanced technologies. Explore career opportunities with The Nielsen Company. With nearly 40,000 employees in 100+ countries around the world, diverse talent is the cornerstone of Nielsen's success and our future. Through leading services spanning media and consumer information, online intelligence, mobile measurement, trade shows and business publications, our global clients demand and receive products and services built on quality and innovation. Whether it's retail and consumer packaged goods analysis, media audience measurement, or business information online, in print, or face-to-face - Nielsen's products and services offer invaluable insight and perspective that our clients rely on to make informed business decisions. If you're looking for a dynamic career within a culture of excellence and integrity, consider Nielsen. As part of Nielsen, you have the opportunity to contribute and grow, creating a wide career path across our many services and geographies.
ACNielsen was established in the United States in 1923 by Arthur C Nielsen, Sr, one of the founders of the modern marketing research industry. Among many innovations in consumer-focused marketing and media research, Mr Nielsen was responsible for creating a unique retail-measurement technique that gave clients the first reliable, objective information about competitive performance and the impact of their marketing and sales programs on revenues and profits. Nielsen information gave practical meaning to the concept of market share and made it one of the critical measures of corporate performance. Mr Nielsen also founded the business known today as Nielsen Media Research, the global leader in television audience measurement and other media research services. ACNielsen opened its first international office in the UK in 1939 and, after World War II, progressively expanded its operations in Western Europe, Australia and Japan. The company increased its presence in Asia Pacific in 1994 by acquiring Survey Research Group, and in the Middle East and Africa in the late 1990s through the acquisition of AMER World Research. In 2001, ACNielsen became part of VNU, a world leader in marketing information, media measurement and information and business media. In 2003, VNU announced a new organizational structure for VNU Marketing Information (MI), its largest business group, to address evolving client needs and to create an enhanced platform for accelerated growth. The new structure includes the creation of VNU Advisory Services (which includes sister MI companies BASES, Spectra, Claritas, and HCI), a dedicated unit that will draw on the resources of the entire MI group and other VNU businesses, along with third-party capabilities to develop new, integrated services and a new approach to client service. In 2005, VNU attempted to expand into health care and pharmaceutical information by acquiring IMS Health. Although the merger was terminated in the face of shareholder opposition, the two companies agreed to work together to develop new capabilities. In 2006, VNU was acquired and taken private by a consortium of six private equity firms. In 2007, VNU changed its name to The Nielsen Company. This new identity emphasizes its best known brand name and underscores its commitment to create an integrated, streamlined global organization.
Product & Services
What We Do Nielsen offers an integrated suite of market information gathered from a wide range of sources, advanced information management tools, sophisticated analytical systems and methodologies, and dedicated professional client service to help our clients find the best paths to growth. Clients work with our services to:
- Measure their market performance
- Analyze market dynamics
- Diagnose and solve marketing and sales problems, and
- Identify and capture growth opportunities
- Sales to consumers of fast-moving consumer packaged goods, gathered at the point of sale in retail stores of all types and sizes. These retail measurement services provide clients with essential facts on how their products are performing compared with their competitors, and on trends and changes in market conditions and sales results. They also provide critical information on the use of promotional activities at the retail level, such as special displays or pricing, and on distribution and stock conditions in retail stores.
- Purchases by consumers of packaged goods and other products, gathered through participating panels of consumer households and through customized studies. These consumer panel and consumer research services provide a foundation for understanding and analyzing consumers’ motivations, attitudes, behavior, shopping patterns and demographic characteristics.