Our company regularly held Public Trainings and Special Events such as International Seminar and Conferences. We are looking for a multi-skill individual who is able to do most of the following tasks:
Job Desc :
- Coordinate in all efforts to publicize events (Sales Calls, Email Campaign, Special Events).
- Negotiate and secure event space.
- Coordinate event logistics, including registration, presentation, material support and evaluations.
- Edit and design promotional materials.
- Manage correspondence with participants.
- Visit venues to plan layout of seating and decorations.
- Ensure event budgets are adhered to.
- Promote events through Social Media (Facebook, LinkedIn).
The candidates should fulfill the following requirements:
- Bachelor Degree is recommended but not needed.
- Event Planning/Coordination Experience is an asset.
- Good communication skills (able to do Sales Calls).
- GPA min. 3,00
- Good computer skill (Excel, Word, Powerpoint).
- Photoshop or other video editing skills is an asset.
- Able to work as a team as well as individually.
- Fresh graduates are welcome to apply.
- Experience in email and social promotional campaign is a must.
Only short listed candidates will be contacted.
Kindly send Application - including detailed CV and photograph.
(write the code : EST as application title)
We are an established and reputable Management Consulting company specializing in Productivity and Quality Improvement. We believe sustainable improvement can only happen through people development. We have existed for 28 years with great list of clients.
At PQM Consultants, we believe in developing our people to achieve their upmost potential. We have a culture where we value learning and improving together. Join us if you believe this too.