(Placement at Kelapa Gading, Jakarta Utara)
- Female with max 35 years old
- Having at least 1-2 years experienced in similar role in freight forwarding/shipping/EMKL companies.
- Minimum Diploma graduates, majoring in Sea Transportation Management (DIII / S1) is an advantage
- Smart, Good Knowledge of Sea freight/logistics Industry and operational procedures, including Customs Clearance
- Good English in both oral and written
- Computer literate (MS. Word, MS. Excel, Power Point)
- Good personality, honest, able to work under pressure, self-motivated and result oriented, having a good team-work spirit
- Attractive outlook and good communication skill
- Handling and documenting Export Sea & Air shipment
- Monitoring and follow up shipment closely with Customers
- Coordinating and communicating closely with Overseas Agent and Vendors
- To quickly identify any problem may occurs and suggesting the solution precisely
- Reporting to the Manager
If you feel that you can meet the qualification and up to the challenge, please send your complete application (application letter, resume, expected salary, and any related supporting documents) and current color photograph at size 4 x 6 cm by clicking button below
We are a reputable chemical logistics company in Indonesia and eagerly looking for fresh candidates to further expanding our business scope:
Review ( RGA INTERNATIONAL INDONESIA, PT )
- Gaji & Benefit
- Work/Life Balance
- Senior Manajemen
- Nilai & Budaya
- Jenjang Karir
lokasi tempat kerja yang strategis, kantor yang nyaman dan bersih, fasilitas yang disediakan perusahaan pun cukup memadai dan sikap atasan yang baik.
gaji yang diberikan tidak sesuai dengan beban kerja dan kinerja yang di tanggung karyawan, tunjangan yang diberikan pun masih terbilang minim.