- Coordinate with Finance or Accounting Dept to determine pricing and payment rules
- Determines annual unit and gross profit by implementing marketing strategies, analyzing trends and results
- Establish sales objectives by forecasting and developing annual sales quotas, projecting expected sales volume and profit
- Establish and adjust selling prices by monitoring costs, competition and supply & demands
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing results as needed
- Coaching, managing process, market knowledge and developing budgets
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Engineering (Marine), Engineering (Petroleum/Oil/Gas), Marketing or equivalent.
- At least 6 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Coating or Oil and Gas background is preffered
- Able to drive car
- Willing to be placed in Kelapa Gading
- Excellent in English