- Maintain a client service orientation by managing day-to-day administration of client service and coordinating on analysis and reporting of assigned research projects.
- Maintain an accurate, complete, up-to-date and insightful client business profiles to be shared with senior management
- Assist senior staff in delivering quality services to clients and ensure the services provided to clients are timely and precise according to client business needs and specifications and at the same time meeting the company’s quality standards.
- Assist in sales activities in conjunction with senior staff in terms of preparation of proposal and credential presentations.
- Provide “in office” research, administrative and operational support to senior staff.
- Be directly accountable for work conducted for their nominated clients in terms of analyses, charting, etc and perform quality checks on all reports for alignment to request, accuracy and correctness
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Master's Degree / Post Graduate Degree, Engineering (Industrial), Economics, Marketing or equivalent from reputable university
Have excellent academic credentials with GPA min 3.00
Fresh Graduate or 1 to 2 years of working experience are encouraged to apply
Strong Client Focus and Proactiveness
Open minded and eager to meet challenges
Good communication and interpersonal skills
Proficient on Ms. Office applications, in particular Ms. Excel, Ms. Powerpoint, Ms. Access
Good command in English both verbal and written