The Nielsen Company Indonesia PT
Executive Client Service
- Maintain a client service orientation by managing day-to-day administration of client service and coordinating on analysis and reporting of assigned research projects.
- Maintain an accurate, complete, up-to-date and insightful client business profiles to be shared with senior management
- Assist senior staff in delivering quality services to clients and ensure the services provided to clients are timely and precise according to client business needs and specifications and at the same time meeting the company’s quality standards.
- Assist in sales activities in conjunction with senior staff in terms of preparation of proposal and credential presentations.
- Provide “in office” research, administrative and operational support to senior staff.
- Be directly accountable for work conducted for their nominated clients in terms of analyses, charting, etc and perform quality checks on all reports for alignment to request, accuracy and correctness
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Master's Degree / Post Graduate Degree, Engineering (Industrial), Economics, Marketing or equivalent from reputable university
Have excellent academic credentials with GPA min 3.00
Fresh Graduate or 1 to 2 years of working experience are encouraged to apply
Strong Client Focus and Proactiveness
Open minded and eager to meet challenges
Good communication and interpersonal skills
Proficient on Ms. Office applications, in particular Ms. Excel, Ms. Powerpoint, Ms. Access
Good command in English both verbal and written
|Industri||Bisnis / Konsultasi Manajemen|
|Perusahaan||The Nielsen Company Indonesia PT lihat lowongan lihat gaji lihat review lihat profil|
Nielsen gives clients a more complete view of their markets and a better understanding of their consumers through our combined insights, experiences, knowledge, market intelligence and advanced technologies. Explore career opportunities with The Nielsen Company. With nearly 40,000 employees in 100+ countries around the world, diverse talent is the cornerstone of Nielsen's success and our future. Through leading services spanning media and consumer information, online intelligence, mobile measurement, trade shows and business publications, our global clients demand and receive products and services built on quality and innovation. Whether it's retail and consumer packaged goods analysis, media audience measurement, or business information online, in print, or face-to-face - Nielsen's products and services offer invaluable insight and perspective that our clients rely on to make informed business decisions. If you're looking for a dynamic career within a culture of excellence and integrity, consider Nielsen. As part of Nielsen, you have the opportunity to contribute and grow, creating a wide career path across our many services and geographies.
ACNielsen was established in the United States in 1923 by Arthur C Nielsen, Sr, one of the founders of the modern marketing research industry. Among many innovations in consumer-focused marketing and media research, Mr Nielsen was responsible for creating a unique retail-measurement technique that gave clients the first reliable, objective information about competitive performance and the impact of their marketing and sales programs on revenues and profits. Nielsen information gave practical meaning to the concept of market share and made it one of the critical measures of corporate performance. Mr Nielsen also founded the business known today as Nielsen Media Research, the global leader in television audience measurement and other media research services. ACNielsen opened its first international office in the UK in 1939 and, after World War II, progressively expanded its operations in Western Europe, Australia and Japan. The company increased its presence in Asia Pacific in 1994 by acquiring Survey Research Group, and in the Middle East and Africa in the late 1990s through the acquisition of AMER World Research. In 2001, ACNielsen became part of VNU, a world leader in marketing information, media measurement and information and business media. In 2003, VNU announced a new organizational structure for VNU Marketing Information (MI), its largest business group, to address evolving client needs and to create an enhanced platform for accelerated growth. The new structure includes the creation of VNU Advisory Services (which includes sister MI companies BASES, Spectra, Claritas, and HCI), a dedicated unit that will draw on the resources of the entire MI group and other VNU businesses, along with third-party capabilities to develop new, integrated services and a new approach to client service. In 2005, VNU attempted to expand into health care and pharmaceutical information by acquiring IMS Health. Although the merger was terminated in the face of shareholder opposition, the two companies agreed to work together to develop new capabilities. In 2006, VNU was acquired and taken private by a consortium of six private equity firms. In 2007, VNU changed its name to The Nielsen Company. This new identity emphasizes its best known brand name and underscores its commitment to create an integrated, streamlined global organization.
Product & Services
What We Do Nielsen offers an integrated suite of market information gathered from a wide range of sources, advanced information management tools, sophisticated analytical systems and methodologies, and dedicated professional client service to help our clients find the best paths to growth. Clients work with our services to:
- Measure their market performance
- Analyze market dynamics
- Diagnose and solve marketing and sales problems, and
- Identify and capture growth opportunities
- Sales to consumers of fast-moving consumer packaged goods, gathered at the point of sale in retail stores of all types and sizes. These retail measurement services provide clients with essential facts on how their products are performing compared with their competitors, and on trends and changes in market conditions and sales results. They also provide critical information on the use of promotional activities at the retail level, such as special displays or pricing, and on distribution and stock conditions in retail stores.
- Purchases by consumers of packaged goods and other products, gathered through participating panels of consumer households and through customized studies. These consumer panel and consumer research services provide a foundation for understanding and analyzing consumers’ motivations, attitudes, behavior, shopping patterns and demographic characteristics.
lowongan kerja rekomendasi
The Nielsen Company Indonesia PT
- Masih Bekerja
- Manufacturing / Production
- 13 Juli 2016
- Gaji & Benefit
- Work/Life Balance
- Senior Manajemen
- Nilai & Budaya
- Jenjang Karir
- Lingkungan yang nyaman dan menguntungkan untuk karyawan dimana karyawan lama sangat terbuka dan mudah menerima karyawan baru dalam bekerja sama dan berteman.
- Jam kerja yang kurang bersahabat untuk karyawan dimana jam lembur yang kurang menentu dan sangat menyita waktu istirahat karyawan di rumah.