- Manage and promote business relationship with existing / new customers.
- Promote lending products, especially commercial credit Track, maintain and analyze customers data Analyze financial statements
- Improving market penetration with business customer
- Prepare report on customer’s credit worthiness Drive sales by developing pricing strategies, improving market penetration and outstanding loan within assignment accounts.
- Maximum 25 years, fresh graduate, or those with maximum 3 years working experience,
- Possess at least Bachelor’s degree majoring from any major with minimum GPA 2.75 (scale 4.00),
- Well communication and presentation skills as well as negotiation and analytical capabilities,
- Have a strong willingness to work in marketing field
- Fluent in English / Mandarin and computer literate would be advantages
- Well dynamic, energetic, highly motivated, and work under pressure
- Ready to be placed in any major branches all over Jakarta or Indonesia.
Lowongan pekerjaan ini kemungkinan telah berakhir.
PaninBank is one of the major commercial banks in Indonesia. Established in 1971 in Jakarta, PaninBank is a merger of 3 (three) banks: Bank Kemakmuran, Bank Industri Djaja Indonesia and Bank Industri & Dagang Indonesia. In 1982, PaninBank listed its shares on the Jakarta Stock Exchange (now the Indonesia Stock Exchange), making it the first bank to go public in Indonesia. In 2004, PaninBank is seventh largest private bank in Indonesia with 192 ATMs & 180 branches. As per the end of 2011, PaninBank had a business network of more than 440 branch offices in various cities in Indonesia, more than 700 Panin ATMs, connected with more than 30,000 ATM Bersama, 5000 ALTO ATMs, and 1.5 million Cirrus ATMs network worldwide.