- Meeting Marketing and Marketing Communication team to discuss the objectives and requirements of the job.
- Estimating the time required to complete the work and providing quotes for approval.
- Developing design briefs that suit the team's purpose.
- Thinking creatively to produce new ideas and concepts and developing interactive design.
- Using innovation to redefine a design brief within the constraints of cost and time.
- Presenting finalized ideas and concepts to the team.
- Working with a range of media and keeping up to date with emerging technologies.
- Proofreading to produce accurate and high-quality work.
- Demonstrating illustrative skills with rough sketches and working on layouts ready for print.
- Commissioning illustrators and photographers.
- Working with external vendors where applicable.
- Minimum Diploma Degree in Graphic Design, Communication, Art, or Related Major.
- Minimum 3 years of experience in related field.
- Excellent IT skills, especially with design and photo-editing software.
- Exceptional creativity and innovation.
- Excellent time management and organizational skills.
- Accuracy and attention to detail.
- Professional approach to time, costs and deadlines.
- Being open to feedback and willing to make changes to the proposed designs.
- Banyak dikelilingi oleh karyawan yang intelek sehingga diri sendiri pun jadi terpacu untuk terus berkembang. Benefit yang didapat pun cukup menyenangkan.
- Masih belum ada bayaran untuk karyawan yang mengambil lembur, semoga ini bisa lebih diperhatikan lagi. Perkembangan perusahaan pun terlihat lambat.
Ktr Pusat Wisma BCA Jl Jend Sudirman Kav 22-23 Wisma BCA Tower II Lt 5-A Karet, Setia Budi Jakarta Selatan 12920 DKI Jakarta
Keppel Land Limited is one of the largest listed property companies by total assets on the Singapore Exchange, focusing on two core businesses of property development and property fund management. Today, we are geographically diversified in Asia with our current focus on Singapore, China, Vietnam, India and Indonesia.
One of Asia's premier property companies, Keppel Land is recognised for its sterling portfolio of award-winning residential developments and investment-grade commercial properties as well as high standards of corporate governance and transparency.
Its portfolio of overseas commercial properties includes Seasons City in the Sino-Singapore Tianjin Eco-City, a Grade A office development in Beijing and a retail mall Life Hub @ Jinqiao in Shanghai, China, Saigon Centre in Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam, as well as International Financial Centre Jakarta in Indonesia.