The Nielsen Company Indonesia PT
Manager, Product Specialist Consumer Insight
Supervise a small client servicing team to ensure prompt delivery of service to the responsible clients in order to achieve the set financial objectives and other operational performance indicators.
- Maintain an accurate, complete, up-to-date and insightful client business profiles to be shared with senior management
- Drive client satisfaction by providing insights and actionable recommendations during presentations or business reviews
- Undertake sales activities independently or in conjunction with senior staff in terms of preparation and delivery of proposal and credentials
- Ensure the generation of required revenue from the assigned client portfolio and proper contract costing in order to meet the agreed budget targets
- Identify and recommend enhanced and new services that answer clients' business needs
- Ensure the services provided to clients are timely and precise according to client business needs and specifications while meeting the company's quality standards
- Build and maintain ongoing relationships with the identified key persons within client organization
- Attend client planning meetings and contribute by matching Nielsen products to client needs
- Assist in ensuring adherence to the approved company policies on business conduct / ethics when servicing clients
- Manage client funds and ensure that all funds are depleted by year end
- Contribute a minimum of 5 proposals to proposal pipeline
- Contribute to overall team plan by generating revenue and/or cost savings ideas
Functional / Technical
- Maintain an accurate and up-to-date knowledge on research techniques and applications
- Provide value-added analyses and respond to special requests
- Manage data quality issues by overseeing data inquiry process
- Ensure standard operating procedures within area of responsibility are observed
- Recommend improvements in work processes within area of responsibility
- Set objectives and monitor performance for the team
- Ensure recognition of effective work performance and utilize effective disciplinary actions when appropriate
- Address professional development goals and needs of direct reports
- Ensure proper dissemination of information and implementation of company rules and regulations as well as policies and procedures
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Economics, Business Studies/Administration/Management, Mathematics, Marketing or equivalent.
- At least 4-7 year(s) of working experience in market research or related field is required for this position.
- Knowledge of research techniques and methodologies
- Proficient in Ms. Office applications
- Good analytical skills and good interpersonal skills
- Experience in project management and good problem solving capability
- Good communication and presentation skills
- Fluent in English both written and verbal
- Full-Time position(s) available.
|Industri||Bisnis / Konsultasi Manajemen|
|Perusahaan||The Nielsen Company Indonesia PT lihat lowongan lihat gaji lihat review lihat profil|
Nielsen gives clients a more complete view of their markets and a better understanding of their consumers through our combined insights, experiences, knowledge, market intelligence and advanced technologies. Explore career opportunities with The Nielsen Company. With nearly 40,000 employees in 100+ countries around the world, diverse talent is the cornerstone of Nielsen's success and our future. Through leading services spanning media and consumer information, online intelligence, mobile measurement, trade shows and business publications, our global clients demand and receive products and services built on quality and innovation. Whether it's retail and consumer packaged goods analysis, media audience measurement, or business information online, in print, or face-to-face - Nielsen's products and services offer invaluable insight and perspective that our clients rely on to make informed business decisions. If you're looking for a dynamic career within a culture of excellence and integrity, consider Nielsen. As part of Nielsen, you have the opportunity to contribute and grow, creating a wide career path across our many services and geographies.
ACNielsen was established in the United States in 1923 by Arthur C Nielsen, Sr, one of the founders of the modern marketing research industry. Among many innovations in consumer-focused marketing and media research, Mr Nielsen was responsible for creating a unique retail-measurement technique that gave clients the first reliable, objective information about competitive performance and the impact of their marketing and sales programs on revenues and profits. Nielsen information gave practical meaning to the concept of market share and made it one of the critical measures of corporate performance. Mr Nielsen also founded the business known today as Nielsen Media Research, the global leader in television audience measurement and other media research services. ACNielsen opened its first international office in the UK in 1939 and, after World War II, progressively expanded its operations in Western Europe, Australia and Japan. The company increased its presence in Asia Pacific in 1994 by acquiring Survey Research Group, and in the Middle East and Africa in the late 1990s through the acquisition of AMER World Research. In 2001, ACNielsen became part of VNU, a world leader in marketing information, media measurement and information and business media. In 2003, VNU announced a new organizational structure for VNU Marketing Information (MI), its largest business group, to address evolving client needs and to create an enhanced platform for accelerated growth. The new structure includes the creation of VNU Advisory Services (which includes sister MI companies BASES, Spectra, Claritas, and HCI), a dedicated unit that will draw on the resources of the entire MI group and other VNU businesses, along with third-party capabilities to develop new, integrated services and a new approach to client service. In 2005, VNU attempted to expand into health care and pharmaceutical information by acquiring IMS Health. Although the merger was terminated in the face of shareholder opposition, the two companies agreed to work together to develop new capabilities. In 2006, VNU was acquired and taken private by a consortium of six private equity firms. In 2007, VNU changed its name to The Nielsen Company. This new identity emphasizes its best known brand name and underscores its commitment to create an integrated, streamlined global organization.
Product & Services
What We Do Nielsen offers an integrated suite of market information gathered from a wide range of sources, advanced information management tools, sophisticated analytical systems and methodologies, and dedicated professional client service to help our clients find the best paths to growth. Clients work with our services to:
- Measure their market performance
- Analyze market dynamics
- Diagnose and solve marketing and sales problems, and
- Identify and capture growth opportunities
- Sales to consumers of fast-moving consumer packaged goods, gathered at the point of sale in retail stores of all types and sizes. These retail measurement services provide clients with essential facts on how their products are performing compared with their competitors, and on trends and changes in market conditions and sales results. They also provide critical information on the use of promotional activities at the retail level, such as special displays or pricing, and on distribution and stock conditions in retail stores.
- Purchases by consumers of packaged goods and other products, gathered through participating panels of consumer households and through customized studies. These consumer panel and consumer research services provide a foundation for understanding and analyzing consumers’ motivations, attitudes, behavior, shopping patterns and demographic characteristics.
lowongan kerja rekomendasi
The Nielsen Company Indonesia PT
- Masih Bekerja
- Manufacturing / Production
- 13 Juli 2016
- Gaji & Benefit
- Work/Life Balance
- Senior Manajemen
- Nilai & Budaya
- Jenjang Karir
- Lingkungan yang nyaman dan menguntungkan untuk karyawan dimana karyawan lama sangat terbuka dan mudah menerima karyawan baru dalam bekerja sama dan berteman.
- Jam kerja yang kurang bersahabat untuk karyawan dimana jam lembur yang kurang menentu dan sangat menyita waktu istirahat karyawan di rumah.