Supervise a small client servicing team to ensure prompt delivery of service to the responsible clients in order to achieve the set financial objectives and other operational performance indicators.
- Maintain an accurate, complete, up-to-date and insightful client business profiles to be shared with senior management
- Drive client satisfaction by providing insights and actionable recommendations during presentations or business reviews
- Undertake sales activities independently or in conjunction with senior staff in terms of preparation and delivery of proposal and credentials
- Ensure the generation of required revenue from the assigned client portfolio and proper contract costing in order to meet the agreed budget targets
- Identify and recommend enhanced and new services that answer clients' business needs
- Ensure the services provided to clients are timely and precise according to client business needs and specifications while meeting the company's quality standards
- Build and maintain ongoing relationships with the identified key persons within client organization
- Attend client planning meetings and contribute by matching Nielsen products to client needs
- Assist in ensuring adherence to the approved company policies on business conduct / ethics when servicing clients
- Manage client funds and ensure that all funds are depleted by year end
- Contribute a minimum of 5 proposals to proposal pipeline
- Contribute to overall team plan by generating revenue and/or cost savings ideas
Functional / Technical
- Maintain an accurate and up-to-date knowledge on research techniques and applications
- Provide value-added analyses and respond to special requests
- Manage data quality issues by overseeing data inquiry process
- Ensure standard operating procedures within area of responsibility are observed
- Recommend improvements in work processes within area of responsibility
- Set objectives and monitor performance for the team
- Ensure recognition of effective work performance and utilize effective disciplinary actions when appropriate
- Address professional development goals and needs of direct reports
- Ensure proper dissemination of information and implementation of company rules and regulations as well as policies and procedures
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Economics, Business Studies/Administration/Management, Mathematics, Marketing or equivalent.
- At least 4-7 year(s) of working experience in market research or related field is required for this position.
- Knowledge of research techniques and methodologies
- Proficient in Ms. Office applications
- Good analytical skills and good interpersonal skills
- Experience in project management and good problem solving capability
- Good communication and presentation skills
- Fluent in English both written and verbal
- Full-Time position(s) available.