Chandra Sakti Utama Leasing PT
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Economics, Finance/Accountancy/Banking or equivalent, from Reputable University.
- At least 5 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position, preferably from Big 4 Accounting Firm.
- Preferably Supervisor / Coordinators specializing in Banking/Financial Services or equivalent.
- Mastery in financial accounting, financial management, tax accounting, and have experience in developed financial model is preferable.
- Required language(s): English, Bahasa Indonesia.
- Have a good analytical thinking, can work underpressure, quick response is a must.
- Ready to join as soon as possible.
- Full-Time position(s) available.
|Industri||Perbankan / Keuangan / Jasa Keuangan|
|Perusahaan||Chandra Sakti Utama Leasing PT lihat lowongan lihat gaji lihat review lihat profil|
PT Chandra Sakti Utama Leasing, previously PT Standard Chartered Leasing was acquired from Standard Chartered Bank on 25 August 1995. Since then, the Company has been one of the main subsidiaries of PT Tiara Marga Trakindo (“TMT”) and is 100% privately owned by the TMT Group.
The Company is a multifinance company which provides one-stop financing solutions for purchasing heavy equipment such as tractors, loaders, engines, trucks, generators and excavators for the construction, mining, forestry, agriculture and energy industries. The Company provides customers with convenience by catering to the customer’s financial needs to support their procurement for Caterpillar equipments and non-Caterpillar machineries. In addition, the Company also provides consumer finance for employees of Group TMT by financing motor vehicles to staff.
The Company’s primary operation covers all financial needs and facilitates the process of purchasing Caterpillar equipment and machinery for customers. As of 31 December 2013, CSUL Finance’s accounts receivable portfolio was 59% mining.
The Company also provides leasing of non-Caterpillar heavy equipment and machinery from reputed names like Hitachi, Komatsu, Hyundai, Kobelco, Sumitomo, Doosan, ,Dynapac, Terex, Mercy, Iveco, Nissan, Hino, Volvo and Heidelberg. In 2013, The Company introduced a new mascot for product financing name “SIKILAT” which stand for Selalu Pastikan Solusi Leasing Anda Terpenuhi” which currently under registration process in Direktorat Jenderal Hak Kekayaan Intelektual. This product will become our mascot and trademark for giving innovative financing package.
The Company offers not only common lease financing, but also tailor-made financial packages in line with customer’s tax and financial condition to accommodate various needs. In line with the Company’s growth, starting from August 2003, The Company has been assisting employees of the TMT Group in their motor vehicle needs by providing financing under their Consumer Finance scheme.
In 2013, the Company’s operation expand new two representative offices in Pontianak and Manado. So nowadats The Company supported by Jakarta Head Office and its branches throughout Indonesia, such as Surabaya, Pekanbaru, Palembang, Banjarmasin, Samarinda, Balikpapan, and Makassar the following respresentative office in Pontianak and Manado.
Mengapa bergabung dengan kami?
Vision To be the most preferred financial solution partner and a leader in multi finance industry. Mission To continually create meaningful and challenging job opportunities for as many Indonesians as possible. To ensure sustainable and profitable growth that maximizes shareholder value. To provide value-added solutions that will optimize customer satisfactions. To actively engage within communities as a good corporate citizen.
lowongan kerja rekomendasi
Chandra Sakti Utama Leasing PT
- Masih Bekerja
- Accounting / Finance
- 15 Oktober 2015
- Gaji & Benefit
- Work/Life Balance
- Senior Manajemen
- Nilai & Budaya
- Jenjang Karir
- Sistem organisasi di dalam perusahaan sudah cukup baik. Selain itu, perusahaan juga sudah termasuk kedalam perusahaan multi nasional. Budaya kerja di dalam perusahaan juga sudah cukup baik.
- Perusahaan memberikan pelatihan yang cukup baik kepada karyawannya untuk meningkatkan kualitas sumber daya manusianya. Selain itu, perusahaan juga masih dirasa perlu meningkatkan terget kerja yang akan dicapainya.