- Prepare and manage correspondence, reports and documents.
- Assist the Director in all matters (such as; planning for business trips, includes visa applications, ticketing, etc.)
- Prepare Inter Office Memos, letters and presentations.
- Implement a filing system.
- Take, type and distribute minutes of meetings.
- Maintain schedules, arrange and confirm appointments.
- Controling & Upkeeping stocks of general items needed in the office.
- Updating & Maintaining accounts of petty cash.
- Advance Diploma/D3 or Bachelor Degree/S1 in Business Management or Secretarial Management.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in the related position.
- Fluent in English (orally and written).
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications/Apple.
- Good skills in planning, organizing, leading and controlling.
- Able to pay attention to details.
- Enthusiastic with a “can do” attitude.
- Confident personality and result oriented.
- Only apply if you can handle working under pressure.
Tutup pada 22/October/2016