We are an established and reputed trading company engaged in trading of agro and forestry products. We are urgently seeking for creative, independent and hardworking candidates, for the following positions: PERSONAL ASSISTANT TO PRESIDENT DIRECTOR (Based in Tanah Abang, Central Jakarta).
- Prepare and manage correspondence, reports and documents.
- Assist the Director in all matters (such as; planning for business trips, includes visa applications, ticketing, etc.)
- Prepare Inter Office Memos, letters and presentations.
- Implement a filing system.
- Take, type and distribute minutes of meetings.
- Maintain schedules, arrange and confirm appointments.
- Controling & Upkeeping stocks of general items needed in the office.
- Updating & Maintaining accounts of petty cash.
- Advance Diploma/D3 or Bachelor Degree/S1 in Business Management or Secretarial Management.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in the related position.
- Fluent in English (orally and written).
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications/Apple.
- Good skills in planning, organizing, leading and controlling.
- Able to pay attention to details.
- Enthusiastic with a “can do” attitude.
- Confident personality and result oriented.
- Only apply if you can handle working under pressure.
Lowongan pekerjaan ini kemungkinan telah berakhir.
HMM GROUP- ISPAK was incorporated by Mr. Hariram Mangharam Mahtani in the year 1970. It is comprised of two major trading companies: PT AMES INDAH INTERNATIONAL and PT ISPAK.
Through aggressive marketing strategies and emphasis on quality and total commitment to our Customers and Suppliers, both companies have evolved into a major Indenting Agency and became a successful International Trading Company in Indonesia.
For many years, we represent many manufacturers from India, China, Iran, and others as their sole agents, distributors in Indonesia for various products. We also export many products to Asia, Middle East, Europe, and USA.