The HR Manager will cover Recruitment, Compensation & Benefits, and HR Information System.
- Develop plans and budgets related work activities Human Resources (HR) in the company in accordance with the policies and strategies defined to ensure the achievement of the strategic objectives expected
- Ensuring HR activities in the company based on the strategy that has been set by the company for implementation of the HR work effectively in support of strategic objectives of the company
- Plan and develop a program to establish effective organizations and qualified human resources
- Quality, timely, efficient recruiting efforts including key personnel for field programs
- Responsible for full-life cycle recruitment needs, inclusive of the development of a recruitment strategy that aids in filling vacancies efficiently and with the best candidate
- Develop and manage innovative sourcing and screening approaches to ensure candidates meet the required competencies; the ideal candidate will be experienced in utilizing different mediums to recruit. I.e. Social media, industry networking, cold calling, etc
- Develop and nurture partnerships with hiring managers to ensure that candidates possess the necessary competencies, experience, and skill sets required for the job
- Support the development and execution of a robust on-boarding program; followed by a comprehensive new hire orientation program for 100 percent of new hires
Compensation & Benefits :
- Oversee and complete salaried job evaluation
- Ensure completion of annual salary surveys and ad hoc analyses needed to solve business challenges of attraction and retention
- Ensure annual processes operate smoothly for client group: merit increases, and internal equity increases
- Monitor and interpret local laws regulating compliance for company salary and pay policies
- Provide proactive policy and program administration to include identifying errors, recommending solutions, clarifying inconsistencies, and implementing resolutions
- Lead or participate on special compensation projects and total rewards strategy initiative
- Manages and maintains HRIS and other HR systems, including account maintenance, security, optimization, upgrades, enhancement opportunities and projects related to system functionality and operability, including interfaces and related processes
- Serve as internal consultant to management team, as necessary, on system requirements and needs
- Serves as back-up in processing paperwork related to New Hires and Employee Status Changes (i.e. promotions, transfers, terminations, etc.) in HRIS and notifies Payroll Department per standard operating procedures
- Provides simple and complex internal reporting focused on providing accurate, timely and readily-interpretable employee demographic and pay-related data
- Responsible for regular monitoring of HRIS and other system data to mitigate errors and/or improve capabilities
- Documents internal processes and audit procedures to ensure data integrity of systems
- Identifies reporting needs, develops new reporting, and directly or, working with the HRIS Specialist, maintains and distributes regular and ad-hoc reporting
- Bachelor's degree required; Masters a plus. Areas of study may include human resources, business, finance, or engineering
- 5-10 year's work experience in HR function (managerial level) , or appropriate combination of education and experience,
- Strong analytical, project management and program development skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, including formal presentations
- Ability to work independently, managing multiple projects and priorities simultaneously
- Strategic initiative: ability to identify issues, develop recommendations, sell ideas, and implement the solution
- Strong interpersonal skills, ability to remain poised in difficult situations and operate within areas of ambiguity
- Computer skills with proficiency in standard Microsoft office software applications and exposure to Recruitment, C&B, and HRIS systems
- Possesses an understanding of business strategies, culture and works to achieve impactful results
- Ability to provide analysis and advice in non-routine, project-related area
- Capability and interest to grow into senior leader in the organization
Tutup pada 21/October/2016
Jl. Dr. Soetomo No. 27, Surabaya
- Merupakan perusahaan yang sudah lama ada di Indonesia dan sudah memiliki nama yang cukup dikenal. Perusahaan membagikan bonus rokok kepada para karyawannya.
- Cukup mudah untuk bisa menjadi karyawan tetap di perusahaan ini. Kesempatan tinggi untuk bisa meningkatkan jenjang karir. Beban kerja tidak terlalu besar, tepat waktu dalam hal pulang kerja. Tunjangan hari raya sebesar 2x gaji.
- Kesejahteraan karyawan masih kurang diperhatikan oleh perusahaan. Kurangnya tunjangan yang diberikan perusahaan seperti bonus tahunan. Jenjang karir masih terbilang sulit.
- Lembur tidak diberi kompensasi apa pun oleh perusahaan. Gaji pokoknya tidak terlalu memuaskan, bisa dibilang termasuk rata-rata untuk perusahaan sebesar ini.