Job Description :
- Responsible for financial statement and accounting report, such as : Balance Sheet, Profit and Loss, Cash Flow, Performance Project, Internal Company Transaction, Gain or Loss from Revaluation of Currency, Overhead report per Area or Department
- Make schedule payment and AR/AP report based on incoming invoice
- Bank transaction and bank reconciliation
- Calculate monthly tax ( with holding and VAT) and report to tax office inputing to the e-SPT system
- Handling Withholding tax ( VAT, PPH 21,22,23,25,26 4(2), 26)
- Reporting all the tax payment to the bank taxation and to tax office
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Finance/Accountancy/Banking or equivalent.
- Required skill(s): financial report, General Accounting, Taxation.
- Having experience using Accounting system & SAP.
- At least 1 year of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Staff (non-management & non-supervisor)s specializing in Finance - General/Cost Accounting or equivalent.