Executive recruitment specialists Monroe Consulting Group Indonesia is recruiting on behalf of Indonesian startup technology company that develops cutting edge solution to enrich the e-commerce and payment market in Indonesia. They build a robust platform that bridges offline and online world of e-commerce through technology.
Our respected client is seeking a professional business process analyst with an understanding of the digital industry, a passion for technology and the drive and ownership to work in a start-up environment for the job of Database Engineer. The job is based in Jakarta, Indonesia.
They are looking for an experienced MySQL database administrator who will be responsible for ensuring the performance, availability, and security of clusters of MySQL instances. The winning candidate will also be responsible for orchestrating upgrades, backups, and provisioning of database instances. As well as will also work in tandem with the other teams, preparing documentations and specifications as required.
- Provision MySQL instances, both in clustered and non-clustered configurations
- Ensure performance, security, and availability of databases
- Prepare documentations and specifications
- Handle common database procedures, such as upgrade, backup, recovery, migration, etc.
- Profile server resource usage, optimize and tweak as necessary
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders