- Managing the Finance & Accounting department and its day to day function.
- Implement and improve the Finance & Accounting system, procedures and control and ensure that all financial transactions, systems and procedures comply with company regulations and accounting principles
- Provide on time monthly financial reports (GL, Income statement & balance sheet), analysis and recommendation completely & accurately
- Manage and ensuring credit control; accounts payable and receivable; inventory and costs control; taxation; insurance; and budgeting and forecasting.
- Analyze the organization's revenues, liabilities, credit conditions, and other financial indicators to forecast it's short, medium, and long-term cash flow position;
- Advise senior management on financial perspective and on the potential impact of current and future conditions of the organization.
- Expert in analyzing the company financial performance & financial audit
- Able to build and maintain a good relationship with banks & financial institutions
- Lead, direct, evaluate, and develop financial staff to ensure the organization's accounting activities are conducted accurately, ethically, consistently and according to relevant regulations, laws, and standards
- Maximum 35years old
- Bachelor Degree majoring in Accounting, Master Degree is a plus.
- Minimum 5 years experience in Accounting and 2 years as Finance & Accounting Manager
- Very good in details and strong analytical thinking
- Highly experienced in business, finance, and management
- Excellent knowledge in Budgeting, Finance, Accounting, Taxation matters, and Financial Audit
- Having the abilities to manage financial aspects of the company, responsibility for financial planning and record-keeping, as well as general financial matters.
- Able to work under pressure, self motivated, hardworking & strong leadership skill as well as being an active team member
- Honest, creative, proactive, enthusiastic and willing to share new ideas
- Hold Brevet A & B certificates is an advantage
- Willing to travel