Leads Property Services Indonesia PT
Property Consultant (Office Services)
- Provide comprehensive study and financial analysis for any tenant representation services
- Maintain and provide clients with services during and after the process
- Update tenant database
- Actively update space availability / tenant database
- Actively search for prospects through cold calling, networking events, referrals, etc.
- Conduct inspections
- Prepare marketing reports
- Response to incoming inquiries in the shortest period of time
- Conduct inspections with prospecive buyers
- Ensure each job task within the individual work plan completed accordingly
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Architecture, Engineering (Others), Business Studies / Administration / Management, Marketing, Property Development / Real Estate Management or equivalent.
- Required language(s): Bahasa Indonesia and English (must be fluent, speaking and writing)
- At least 1 (one) year of working experience in the related field is required for this position
- Preferably Staff (non-management & non-supervisor)s specializing in Marketing/Business Development or equivalent.
- Competent with Microsoft Office program (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, etc.)
- Discipline, good time management and self motivated
- Attractive appearance
- Excellent interpersonal, organizational, multi-tasking and problem solving skills
- Has passion and possess knowledge of property
- Full-Time position(s) available
|Industri||Bisnis / Konsultasi Manajemen|
|Perusahaan||Leads Property Services Indonesia PT lihat lowongan lihat gaji lihat profil|
PT Leads Property Services Indonesia is led by a team of experienced professionals with respected track records, who share the same passion, work ethics, and future business objectives. We offer a specific range of property advisory and marketing services, comprising of corporate occupiers services, office services, residential services, investment services, project management services, research and consultancy services.