- Responsibility to handle and ensure the entire project is completed on schedule and accordance with the target that has been set.
- Plan and monitor implementation of the project that related with supply chain strategic
- Collaborate dan coordinate with all related department to ensuring achievement of the target
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Engineering (Industrial), Engineering (Others) or equivalent.
- Required skill(s): microsoft excel, project and product management, distribution and logistics management, warehousing and inventory control, engineering maintenance services, Supply Chain.
- Abile to lead strategic project that involve many team/ department and also able to create achievement project report
- Excellent communication and gain relation with all position level
- Having experience of working in the dynamic organization and willing to relocated following the project
- Having experience working with integrated manufacturing system ISO 9001 : 2008
- At least 5 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Manager / Assistant Managers specializing in Logistics/Supply Chain or equivalent.
- Full-Time position(s) available.
Ktr Pusat Jl Telesonic Km 8 Pasir Jaya, Jatiuwung Tangerang 15135 Banten
Sewu Segar Nusantara was established in 1995 as a member of the flagship investment group Gunung Sewu Kencana that has extensive expertise in the fresh food and agribusiness sector as well as life insurance and property. The complimentary business units of the group have established a far reaching distribution network across the archipelago, in addition to strong supplier and retailer relationships.
The company focuses on the production, distribution and marketing of locally grown as well as imported fruit. Working alongside local farmers, SSN has developed stringent quality control measures which are trusted and relied upon by over 1,000 retailers.
Indonesia’s distinct market segments are each covered through the brands of Sunpride, Sunfresh and Sweety which enjoy significant brand awareness as a result of SSN’s pioneering efforts in promoting fruit as part of a healthy diet using innovative marketing techniques. Each brand is recognised for consistency in quality, taste and freshness achieved through tireless research into storage and packaging methods.
Sewu Segar Nusantara also serves as a local partner for numerous international fruit brands such as Zespri for kiwis.
For the future, the company is keen to work with further brands wishing to enter the Indonesian market as well as to export its own produce to meet the growing demand in Asian markets.