Executive recruitment specialists Monroe Consulting Group Indonesia is recruiting on behalf of Indonesian startup technology company that develops cutting edge solution to enrich the e-commerce and payment market in Indonesia. They build a robust platform that bridges offline and online world of e-commerce through technology.
Our respected client is seeking a professional business process analyst with an understanding of the digital industry, a passion for technology and the drive and ownership to work in a start-up environment for the job of Back-End Web Developer. The job is based in Jakarta, Indonesia.
Key job responsibilities include:
- Perform unit testing code of own on all delivered and other developers’ application development work
- Maintain code documentation to ensure code readability and share-ability
- Install and load website content
- Research to maintain standards and stay current on changing technologies
- Develop high quality software code in accordance with established company standards and development guidelines
- Perform adequate unit testing of own and other developers’ application development work.
- Proactively manage activities to deliver required work on time
- Expeditiously troubleshoot application production issues that resolve the issues without causing additional problems
- Review and analyze the effectiveness and efficiency of existing systems and develop strategies for improving or further leveraging these systems
- Provide updates on work in progress, work completed, work planned, and issues potentially impacting the on time completion or quality level of work
- Continuously self-research and learn on new technology per the guideline given by the technical lead or CTO
- Be a part of a collaborative product development process - working together with our product and development teams to build awesome, highly scalable web app. Do more than code, have an influence on product direction.
- Function as a part of a cohesive team and provide assistance to other members in the team as necessary to achieve a common goal
- BA/BS degree in Computer Science or related technical field or equivalent practical experience
- Experience in data modelling in SQL or NoSQL Database
- Awareness of cross-browser compatibility issues and client-side performance considerations
- Familiarity with information security vulnerabilities in Web App ( e.g. SQL Injection etc )
- Have a deep knowledge in software engineering (Ex : Design Pattern, Object Oriented Design Principles)
- Familiar with Version Control System ( Ex : Git, Mercurial )
- Well experienced in developing and deploying web apps, involved in more than 3 SDLC ( Software Development Lifecycle )
- Team player with a collaborative work ethic
- Willing to learn, share and teach
- Strong User Interface design sense and implementation
- Experience developing ecommerce, warehouse system or retail system would be a plus