- Perform unit testing code of own on all delivered and other developers’ application development work
- Maintain code documentation to ensure code readability and share-ability
- Install and load website content
- Research to maintain standards and stay current on changing technologies
- Develop high quality software code in accordance with established company standards and development guidelines
- Perform adequate unit testing of own and other developers’ application development work.
- Proactively manage activities to deliver required work on time
- Expeditiously troubleshoot application production issues that resolve the issues without causing additional problems
- Review and analyze the effectiveness and efficiency of existing systems and develop strategies for improving or further leveraging these systems
- Provide updates on work in progress, work completed, work planned, and issues potentially impacting the on time completion or quality level of work
- Continuously self-research and learn on new technology per the guideline given by the technical lead or CTO
- Be a part of a collaborative product development process - working together with our product and development teams to build awesome, highly scalable web app. Do more than code, have an influence on product direction.
- Function as a part of a cohesive team and provide assistance to other members in the team as necessary to achieve a common goal
- BA/BS degree in Computer Science or related technical field or equivalent practical experience
- Experience in data modelling in SQL or NoSQL Database
- Awareness of cross-browser compatibility issues and client-side performance considerations
- Familiarity with information security vulnerabilities in Web App ( e.g. SQL Injection etc )
- Have a deep knowledge in software engineering (Ex : Design Pattern, Object Oriented Design Principles)
- Familiar with Version Control System ( Ex : Git, Mercurial )
- Well experienced in developing and deploying web apps, involved in more than 3 SDLC ( Software Development Lifecycle )
- Team player with a collaborative work ethic
- Willing to learn, share and teach
- Strong User Interface design sense and implementation
- Experience developing ecommerce, warehouse system or retail system would be a plus
Review ( PT Monroe Consulting Group (Recruitment Firm) )
- Gaji & Benefit
- Work/Life Balance
- Senior Manajemen
- Nilai & Budaya
- Jenjang Karir
jam kerja yang ditetapkan di perusahaan ini cukup fleksibel dan tidak mengikat karyawan. Selain itu, budaya perusahaan juga sangat mendukung pekerjaan yang ada.
Dalam segi pengadaan traning masih kurang dan harus ditingkatkan agar perkembangan karyawan tidak terhambat dan kinerja karyawan pun akan terus meningkat.