Executive Assistant Cum Office Secretary
Job Description and Key Responsibilities:
- Assist C-levels in maintaining their schedule to be intact
- Properly arrange/book rooms for meetings
- Manage flight/hotel tickets related to Business Trip
- Provide a complete secretarial and administrative support function with limited or no guidance
- Manage and co-ordinate electronic diary and schedule commitments to ensure maximization of the manager’s time efficiency, including the management of travel itinaries for domestic and international travel.
- Record, produce and distribute minutes of management meetings and follow up on outstanding items.
- Draft letters and correspondence and prepare reports and statistical information ensuring distribution to the relevant internal stakeholders.
- Manage hard copy and electronic files and records and maintain an adequate filling systems.
- Maintain office supply inventory and other additional supplies as needed
- Prepare, complete and distribute the relevant management reports
Key Requirements to the candidate:
- Minimum a holder of Diploma Degree
- General qualifications in Secretarial/ Office Administration Management
- Possesses minimum 3 – 7 years’ of working experience in similar environment
- Proven experience in working with C-levels
- English, good command (oral and written)
- Good interpersonal skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Demonstrate a positive attitude
- Able to cope well under pressure
- Able to be highly organized
- Display the required level of confidentiality, discretion and professionalism when dealing with sensitive information
|Industri||Merchandise / Grosir / Eceran|
|Perusahaan||Bluefox Indonesia lihat lowongan|
Our Group, BlueFox International, is a globally oriented catalogue based distance selling business. We have over 18 years of successful experience in mail-order industry, serving millions of customers and developing a highly profitable business model. Today we are bringing our passion and expertise to new emerging markets and duplicating our success in multiple countries worldwide. For the past years we already opened 7 countries including Indonesia, Malaysia, Vietnam, Phillipines, and Taiwan. We are planning for further expansion to countries of Asia, Africa and South America.
Mengapa bergabung dengan kami?
We believe that our success depends on building a talented team. We know that having a diverse mix of personalities enriches our company. Regardless of who you are, an experienced Direct Mail professional or a young entrepreneur willing to discover new opportunities and developing a career in distance selling business, you will become a valuable asset within a team of experts. Working with us you will be a part of our multicultural, international, community able share the experience with professionals around the world. If you are up for the challenge of becoming a part of a fast-paced organization developing globally, we invite you to take the first step. You have a chance to join a global business expanding every year. We like giving responsibility and autonomy. We are looking for great leaders with the following characteristics: Inspiration and leadership Willingness to take risks Commercial focus and KPIs orientation Persistence High organization and attention to details Exceptional communication skills Stress resistant Excellent problem - solving skills
lowongan kerja rekomendasi