- Assist C-levels in maintaining their schedule to be intact
- Properly arrange/book rooms for meetings
- Manage flight/hotel tickets related to Business Trip
- Provide a complete secretarial and administrative support function with limited or no guidance
- Manage and co-ordinate electronic diary and schedule commitments to ensure maximization of the manager’s time efficiency, including the management of travel itinaries for domestic and international travel.
- Record, produce and distribute minutes of management meetings and follow up on outstanding items.
- Draft letters and correspondence and prepare reports and statistical information ensuring distribution to the relevant internal stakeholders.
- Manage hard copy and electronic files and records and maintain an adequate filling systems.
- Maintain office supply inventory and other additional supplies as needed
- Prepare, complete and distribute the relevant management reports
- Minimum a holder of Diploma Degree
- General qualifications in Secretarial/ Office Administration Management
- Possesses minimum 3 – 7 years’ of working experience in similar environment
- Proven experience in working with C-levels
- English, good command (oral and written)
- Good interpersonal skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Demonstrate a positive attitude
- Able to cope well under pressure
- Able to be highly organized
- Display the required level of confidentiality, discretion and professionalism when dealing with sensitive information
Tutup pada 22/October/2016
- 0 reviews
- 0 gaji
Wisma 77 Tower 1, Jalan Letjen. S. Parman, Slipi, Special Capital Region of Jakarta, Indonesia