- • Growth with New Business
- • Indonesia - Japan Collaboration
- • Opportunities for Enhanced Learning
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Food & Beverage Services Management, Business Studies/Administration/Management, Marketing, Food Technology/Nutrition/Dietetics or equivalent.
- At least 2 year(s) of working experience in Bakery/Food Industry
- Preferably Supervisor / Coordinators specializing in Product Management Roles
- Applicants must be willing to work in Cikarang.
- Full-Time position(s) available.
- Determines customers' needs and desires by specifying the research needed to obtain market information.
- Recommends the nature and scope of present and future product lines by reviewing product specifications and requirements; appraising new product ideas and/or product or packaging changes.
- Assesses market competition by comparing the company's product to competitors' products.
- Obtains product market share to develop product sales strategies. Assesses product market data by calling on customers with field salespeople and evaluating sales call results.
- Brings new products to market by analyzing proposed product requirements and product development programs; preparing return-on-investment analyses; establishing time schedules with engineering and manufacturing.
- Introduces and markets new products by developing time-integrated plans with sales, advertising, and production.
- Determines product pricing by utilizing market research data; reviewing production and sales costs; anticipating volume; costing special and customized orders.