- • Growth with New Business
- • Indonesia - Japan Collaboration
- • Opportunities for Enhanced Learning
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Food & Beverage Services Management, Business Studies/Administration/Management, Marketing, Food Technology/Nutrition/Dietetics or equivalent.
- At least 2 year(s) of working experience in Bakery/Food Industry
- Preferably Supervisor / Coordinators specializing in Product Management Roles
- Applicants must be willing to work in Cikarang.
- Full-Time position(s) available.
- Determines customers' needs and desires by specifying the research needed to obtain market information.
- Recommends the nature and scope of present and future product lines by reviewing product specifications and requirements; appraising new product ideas and/or product or packaging changes.
- Assesses market competition by comparing the company's product to competitors' products.
- Obtains product market share to develop product sales strategies. Assesses product market data by calling on customers with field salespeople and evaluating sales call results.
- Brings new products to market by analyzing proposed product requirements and product development programs; preparing return-on-investment analyses; establishing time schedules with engineering and manufacturing.
- Introduces and markets new products by developing time-integrated plans with sales, advertising, and production.
- Determines product pricing by utilizing market research data; reviewing production and sales costs; anticipating volume; costing special and customized orders.
Lowongan pekerjaan ini kemungkinan telah berakhir.
PT. Sonton Food Indonesia is one of JV Company of PT Mahadana Dasha Utama (MahaDasha), a part of TMT Group that serves as an investment holding company. MahaDasha’s vision is to be the leading investment holding company with strategic investments in diversified businesses. Its mission is to provide value-added services to support each business units’ profitability and sustainable growth, increasing shareholder value and creating new opportunities for expansion and growth.
In order to support our business expansion and growth, we are inviting you to join us for the following position: