Job Description :
- Handle total High Rise Building project
- Prepare project master schedule
- Prepare and handle budgeting project with CEO
- Manage all resources man Power on Operational Project, materials, and contractors to ensure scheduled completion.
Job Requirements :
- Strong Communication, negotiation , and interpersonal skills
- Proficient in AutoCAD, Photoshop,.
- Strong in concept development, and detailed construction drawings.
- Site and Project coordination experience.
- Can work under pressure and within target.
- Able to making RAP/ Budgeting project.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Master's Degree / Post Graduate Degree, Architecture, Engineering (Civil) or equivalent.
- Required language(s): English
- At least 5 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Manager / Assistant Managers specializing in Property/Real Estate or equivalent.
- Full-Time position(s) available.