- Prepares asset, liability, and capital account entries by compiling and analyzing account information
- Documents financial transactions by entering account information and recommends financial actions by analyzing accounting options.
- Prepares payments by verifying documentation, and requesting disbursements.
- Summarizes current financial status by collecting information; preparing balance sheet, profit and loss statement, and other reports.
- Complies with federal, state, and local financial legal requirements by studying existing and new legislation, enforcing adherence to requirements, and advising management on needed actions.
- Recommends financial actions by analyzing accounting options. Maintains accounting controls by preparing and recommending policies and procedures.
- Perform some HR functions: staffing/ recruitment, compensation and benefit administration, training and employee relationship, BPJS, and payroll
- General Affairs (GA) requirements: the administration of company legal documents and permits; general office procurements, travel plans and reimbursement
- Implements and leads by good example in a professional manner regarding all aspects of work ethics
- It is critical for the right candidate to identify him/herself with our company values and contribute to the development of a winning company culture that make GameLevelOne fantastic place to work for
- Bachelor degree or S1 in Accounting/ Psychology/ Law
- Detail oriented with good administration ability; understand pph 21 and the local employment law
- Understands payroll, BPJS, dan tax.
- Creates and reviews employment contract/ agreement
- Highly skilled in Ms. Office (word, Excel, power point)
- At least 4 years experiences in Accounting or HR
- Location: Jakarta Utara/ Barat