- Responsible in design development and handling of high-rise condominiums; residential houses; commercial & retail, institutional and industrial buildings
- Responsible for execution of planned initiatives including - but not limited to the implementation of new process or the re-definition of exciting ones and the enhancement of the overall organizational design
- Ensure satisfaction of end user, management and other internal and external parties with service level and quality
- Co-ordinating with clients, consultants & teams
- Minimum S1
- Minimum 5 years experience in design development and handling of high-rise condominiums; residential houses, commercial & retail, institutional and industrial buildings.
- Proficient in AutoCAD, 3D Sketch up, BIM drafting (Revit) and other design software is a plus point
- Fluent in spoken & written English
- Good knowledge of local Indonesian building codes and regulations
- Capable of co-ordinating and liaising with clients, consultants & teams, work both independently and as a team player
Please submit your full resume & portfolio with salary expectation
- 0 reviews
- 0 gaji
The P&T Group, formerly known as Palmer and Turner Hong Kong, is the oldest and largest international architectural engineering practice in the South East Asia with over 1,900 staff, working from offices located in Hong Kong, Macau, Singapore, Bangkok, Vietnam, Indonesia, Malaysia, Shanghai, Beijing, Wuhan, Dalian, Chongqing, Shenzhen, Dubai, Abu Dhabi, Ajman, Ras Al Khaimah and Qatar. Projects are also undertaken in most other Southeast Asian countries.
The P&T Group offers a full range of architectural, structural and mechanical engineering, planning and project management services, with full support from in-house interior and graphic design divisions. Model making, extensive computer and photographic facilities, as well as full administrative support complete this service of total design.