- To grow sales of IT solutions in existing customers and to develop new business opportunities as well as managing a dynamic sales team
- To develop assigned products for specific market within the enterprise or education market in order to achieve the sales target.
- To build and maintain new and/or existing customer in order to increase sales and customers loyalty.
- To carry out appropriate market, product and competitor research analysis to provide incisive input to the management team.
- To develop a knowledge on key product related areas, such as market and consumer trends and legislation and assessing their impact on the products as well as the company
- To present our solutions to the customers and do a tight follow up to generate sales.
- To expand the current distribution channel.
- S1 Degree in any major
- Minimum of 2 years sales experience in Sales/Marketing in Information Technology and/or premium products with strong proven records and at least 2 year being an Account Manager
- Fluency in English both oral and written is a must
- Able to work independently in a dynamic and high pressure environment
- Willing to travel and having a driver’s license (SIM A) is a must
- Good interpersonal, communication, negotiation, presentation, and strong leadership skill
- Have a good strategic and analytical thinking skill
- Task oriented and results driven personallity