- Effectively implement sales strategy and tactics, plan of action (POA) in accordance with company policies
- Regularly monitor territory’s sales performance to initiate appropriate actions to ensure performance is in line with objectives
- Facilitate enlistment of newly launched and key products in hospitals and clinics
- Monitor territory business plan to ensure resources are directed to customers of greatest potential
- Participate in promotional activity programs to increase product awareness in the market
- Update territory customer classification, database and call records continuously
- Build trust and credibility with customers by demonstrating professionalism acting within Company Code of Conduct
- Ensure punctual delivery of reports/ synchronization to Electronic reporting (post implementation)
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, any field.
- Required skill(s): computer literacy, Pharmaceutical Sales.
- At least 2 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Enjoys teamwork
- Track record of successful pharmaceutical sales will be an added advantage
- With Gastroenterology sales experience is preffered
- This position will be placed in: Denpasar, Tangerang, Jakarta, Bogor, Bekasi, Semarang, Cirebon, Yogyakarta, Surabaya, Samarinda, Medan, Makassar, Palembang, Bandung, Bandar Lampung
- Gaji yang ditetapkan oleh perusahaan saya rasa sudah cukup baik, lingkungan tempat kerja pun bisa dibilang cukup kondusif, sehingga pekerjaan bisa dilakukan dengan nyaman.
- Saya rasa birokrasi yang lamban dan bertele-tele, sistem hirarki yang terlalu ketat serta tata cara yang kuno menjadi halangan bagi kayawan untuk bisa lebih mengembangkan diri dan bekerja secara optimal.
Wisma Pondok Indah Jl Sultan Iskandar Muda Kav V-TA Wisma Pondok Indah II Suite 1000 Pondok Pinang, Kebayoran Lama Jakarta Selatan 12310 DKI Jakarta
Abbott is a multi-national broad-based healthcare company with more than 70.000 employees with operations in 130 countries worldwide and approximately 40 manufacturing facilities. Towards reaching our aggressive goals in Indonesia, Abbott is committed to acquiring and developing the best talent in the industry by providing challenging opportunities in an environment that reinforces individual growth and development, and where the highest degree of integrity, individual initiative, balanced risk taking, entrepreneurial spirit and teamwork are encouraged and rewarded.