- Effectively implement sales strategy and tactics, plan of action (POA) in accordance with company policies
- Regularly monitor territory’s sales performance to initiate appropriate actions to ensure performance is in line with objectives
- Facilitate enlistment of newly launched and key products in hospitals and clinics
- Monitor territory business plan to ensure resources are directed to customers of greatest potential
- Participate in promotional activity programs to increase product awareness in the market
- Update territory customer classification, database and call records continuously
- Build trust and credibility with customers by demonstrating professionalism acting within Company Code of Conduct
- Ensure punctual delivery of reports/ synchronization to Electronic reporting (post implementation)
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, any field.
- Required skill(s): computer literacy, Pharmaceutical Sales.
- At least 2 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Enjoys teamwork
- Track record of successful pharmaceutical sales will be an added advantage
- With Gastroenterology sales experience is preffered
- This position will be placed in: Denpasar, Tangerang, Jakarta, Bogor, Bekasi, Semarang, Cirebon, Yogyakarta, Surabaya, Samarinda, Medan, Makassar, Palembang, Bandung, Bandar Lampung