RED Communication Indonesia
Sr. Digital Strategist
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Art/Design/Creative Multimedia, Advertising/Media, Mass Communications, Commerce or equivalent.
- Required skill(s): presentations and demonstrations, time management skills, Communication Skill.
- At least 2 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Applicants must be willing to work in Jakarta Barat.
- Preferably Supervisor / Coordinators specializing in Advertising/Media Planning or equivalent.
- 3 Full-Time position(s) available.
- Digest brief on products and markets
- Do research on target market, competitor and trends for brainstorming
- Create idea as many as possible in individual before group session
- Find References
- Create conducive brainstorming session for maintenance projects
- Create skeleton for presentation deck
- Present to Internal Team
- Ensure every outputs from all divisions to be aligned with the big strategy and as creative as possible / Rehearse
- Do maneuvers based on daily monitoring
- Lead to Make sure that all KPIs are reached (and surpassed )
- Check report analysis
- WIP Meeting
- Monitoring event on ground
|Lokasi||Jakarta Barat, DKI Jakarta|
|Industri||Periklanan / Hubungan Masyarakat / Pemasaran|
|Perusahaan||RED Communication Indonesia lihat lowongan|
REDComm is a 360 creative-driven digital agency, 100% passion powered, Business winning strategy, award winning campaign and The leading Independent Indonesia Digital Agency. We love people with playful and extraordinary ideas, consists with strong passion to create impressive works that are both surprising and impactful and have maximum creative output for the brands.
Mengapa bergabung dengan kami?
We are a creative, passionate, high performing team with a personal partnership service style, supportive denpendable teamwork with an integrity and quality over profit. We believe that by growing together in knowledge, non-judgemental and respectful environment also given an equal opportunities for all the employees with open-door management will make business process more professional and fun