- Examining company accounts and financial control system.
- Checking the financial reports and records are accurate and reliable.
- Preparing reports, commentaries and financial statements.
- Ensuring procedures, policies, legislation and regulations are correctly followed and complied with.
- Candidates must possess at least a Bachelor`s Degree in Accountancy or equivalent (Minimal IPK 3.00).
- At least 2 years of working experience in the related field are required for this position & Strong Analytical and Problem Solving.
- Have experiance working at KAP.
- Good communication both oral and written & good time management, honest, attention to detail, strong sense of urgency, fast learner and self motivation.
- Able to work under required time & pressure, have can do attitude and able to work as team & Proactive, disciplined, willing to work hard and extended hours to meet the deadline.