- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma, Engineering (Electrical/Electronic), Engineering (Mechanical) or equivalent.
- At least 3 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Supervisor / Coordinators specializing in Engineering - Electrical or equivalent.
- You will have to read and interpret blueprints, technical drawings, schematics, and computer-generated reports and also confer with engineers and other personnel to implement operating procedures, resolve system malfunctions, and provide technical information.
- You will have to research, design, evaluate, install, operate, and maintain mechanical products, equipment, systems and processes to meet requirements, applying knowledge of engineering principles.