Job Qualification :
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Engineering (Mechanical), Engineering (Metal Fabrication/Tool & Die/Welding), Engineering (Mining/Mineral) or equivalent.
- At least 5 year(s) of working experience in Mining Company.
- Applicants must be willing to work in Vietnam.
- Good knowledge of both theoretical and practical aspects of Coal Production Process
- Good knowledge in Stock Management, including knowledge of procedures and standards.
- Having high integrity and positive attitude.
- Self-motivated, good leadership and fast learner.
- Having capacity to work independently and as part of team.
- Preferably Manager / Assistant Managers specializing in Manufacturing/Production Operations or equivalent.
- Full-Time position(s) available.
Job Responsibility :
1. Create daily and montly Production target by mine engineer and mine plan section
2. Crusher Production Plan of work for production both monthly and daily
3. Create maintenance schedule for crusher, generator, and hauling unit.
4. Create monthly report to GM operation regading mine production, crusher, and dump truck hauling
5. Coordinate with mine plan and mine engineering for mining program plan, including mine design, overburden disposal area, and mine stock pile.
6. Control amount of mine equipment that will be used by contractor in mining operation in order to achieve target production.