- Creating payment vouchers for payment to the supplier
- Writing giro/check for payment
- Responsible for Filling payment vouchers
- Handle and support all administration in the Finance Dept.
- Age maximum 30 years old
- Minimum Hold Diploma Degree (D3) in Accounting/ Finance / Administration from reputable university, with minimum GPA of 3.00
- Fresh graduate or having minimum 1 years working experiences in administration at the same field in manufacturing industry/food industry.
- Possess good comprehension and analytical in accounting, tax, finance, and Treasury
- Preferable have 1 year experience in area Account Receivable/Treasury/Cash Flow/Banking/Payment in a multi finance company/Bank
- Computer literate (MS Office program, computerized accounting & internet) and good command of English
- Good spreadsheet and database skills.
- Mature, detail & meticulous, honest, hard work, self motivated, independent, and able to work individually as well as in a team
- Ability to work multitasking and fast response
- Willing to be placed in HO in Jakarta
- Willing to travel, if necessary by the company
- Able to create Journal for bank account transactions
- Understands and able to assign general ledger codes, preparing data for reviews with the management, and ensure journals are uploaded appropriately to financial systems
- Able to perform bank reconciliations - reconciliation of the bank statement against the general ledger and reconciliation of any assigned clearing accounts