DIC Graphics PT
- Total Preventive Maintenance to all electricity of machineries and equipments
- Conduct corrective and preventive maintenance of machines’ electricity
- Support and execute maintenance activities
- Collect data and record all utilities activities, including scheduling and monitoring of travo, hydrants, gensets and compressors
- Coordinate and execute calibration process in all production machineries and equipments
- Follow Standard Operating Instruction and Standard Operating Procedure
- Implement ISO 9001, ISO 14001, SMK3 and OHSAS 18001 consistently
- The job requires basic level of conceptual understanding in electrical, instrumental, pneumatic, inverter, control system, hydraulic, and PLC.
- The job requires 3-5 (three to five) years of relevant experience in manufacturing company
- The job requires basic level of conceptual understanding production machineries and equipments
- Familiar in handling electrical project
- Willing to be placed in Pulogadung area
|Industri||Kimia / Plastik / Kertas / Petrokimia / Pupuk|
|Perusahaan||DIC Graphics PT lihat lowongan lihat gaji lihat profil|
DIC Graphics is one of Japan's most diversified chemical companies and the core of DIC Group, which comprises approximately 300 subsidiaries and affiliates, in more than 60 countries worldwide.
The operations of DIC's Group are divided into five segments: graphic art materials, industrials materials, packaging materials, electronics & information materials, and performance chemicals.
The success of the DIC Group's operations is solidly based on its research and development capabilities, which are provided by a global network of its nine R & D throughout the world.
PT DIC GRAPHICSis the young dynamic company with mature experience; we are agile, enthusiastic and prepared to change for the best to cope with the global competition.
Mengapa bergabung dengan kami?
Our company is a foreign investor that continues to grow rapidly, we offer a compensation and benefits package is attractive, wide-open career opportunities and the chance for training abroad. DIC Graphics follow the DIC Way Code of Business Conduct, which sets standards of conduct to guide its efforts to fulfill its responsibilities as member of society. These standards encourages the DIC Group and its employees to conduct themselves in a manner that complies with the letter and the spirit of applicable laws, ensure occupational safety and health, respect human diversity, contribute to environmental preservation and maintain harmony between our business activities and the global environment. Corporate Philosophy The design concept behind DIC’s current corporate symbol is “collaborative inspiration.” The “d” stands for the DIC Group and the “c” represents “clients,” that is, customers and suppliers, while the exclamation mark between them—an inverted “i”—symbolizes inspiration. This symbol thus conveys DIC’s pledge to nurture inspiration through collaboration with its clients and with the companies of the DIC Group, and by building on that inspiration to enhance corporate value.
lowongan kerja rekomendasi