Job Responsibility :
- Set up budget and prepare financial plans, forcast annual planning and monitoring.
- Review and analyze financial performance regularly
- Handling capex opex
- Review contracts/ agreements with pricipal and distributor
- Coordination with other related department such as accounting dan transaction team.
Job requirements :
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Finance/Accountancy/Banking or equivalent.
- At least 3 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Supervisor / Coordinators specializing in Finance - General/Cost Accounting or equivalent.
- Willing to be located in Pulogadung and mobile to BSD.
- Full-Time position(s) available.
Lowongan pekerjaan ini kemungkinan telah berakhir.
Founded in 1962, Sinarmas is one of the biggest conglomerates in Indonesia with six business pillars operate under its name: Pulp & Paper, Agri Business & Food, Financial Services, Real Estate Development, Telecommunications and Energy & Infrastructure.