- Responsible to all Building Manager in all project and unit
- Responsible for the overall management of assigned residential, office or commercial properties to satisfy the requirements of the ownership and tenants, to preserve and increase the value and integrity of the properties and to meet the financial objectives of the ownership and management.
- Individuals interested in becoming a building manager should have an ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with people with varying skills and competencies
- They should be detail oriented, analytical decision-makers, and also have good communication skills
- They must be versatile and can multi-task to be able to do several tasks at the same time, quickly analyze and resolve specific problems, and cope with deadlines.
- They must be a team player to be able to manage the entire facilities service staff. Advanced knowledge and understanding of building operations and support, proficiency in accounting and financial analysis is also an advantage.
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, any field.
- Required skill(s): lease, tenancy, financial, commercial, property operation, human resources.
- At least 10 - 15 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Manager specializing in Property/Real Estate/Mall/Apartement or equivalent.
- 0 reviews
- 0 gaji
Bakrie Tower 80th Floor, Rasuna Epicentrum, Jl. HR Rasuna Said, Jakarta 12940