PT Bumi Langit
Social Media Specialist
Do you have passion in Social Media engagement? Do you want to expand your knowledge in Indonesian superhero comic and creative industry? BUMILANGIT is looking for a creative and highly motivated “SOCIAL MEDIA SPECIALIST” to join our dynamic team.
- Performing social media engagement activities (crafting, posting, and tracking posts across various social media platforms, e.g. Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram) as directed in support of BUMILANGIT social media marketing initiatives
- Increase traffic and brand awareness through Social Media presence
- Generate, edit, publish and share daily content (original text, images, video or HTML) that builds meaningful connections for BUMILANGIT
- Analyze and evaluate Social Media trend and its impact for BUMILANGIT
- Age 20-25 years old
- Minimum D3/S1 from top tier academic institutions
- Demonstrable social networking experience and social analytics tools knowledge
- Creative writing and content production capabilities
- Fluency in English
- In-depth knowledge and understanding of various Social Media platforms and their respective audiences
- Always update with whats going on in social media
- A comic enthusiast or comic fan will be a plus point
|Lokasi||Jakarta Selatan, DKI Jakarta|
|Industri||Entertainment / Media / Rekreasi|
Established in 2003, Bumilangit marked the milestone in the reviving of the arts of superheroes-based comic storytelling in Indonesia. Bumilangit is a family to many original artists spanning from the first era until the recent ones, as well as to loyal fans who appreciate our remarkable arts.
Bumilangit today is the leading character-based entertainment company in Indonesia that manages unrivaled library of over 500 characters featured in comics published in the last sixty years. The strength of the characters is not just based on their popularity, but due to the rich comic stories behind each of the character.
The Bumilangit characters library mainly categorized into two universes. The Costume Superheroes Universe with over 300 characters and 110 related comic titles published and sold. These comics had been sold for more than 2 million copies and to 10 million readers. The most prominent characters include Gundala, by far the most popular superhero in Indonesia and Sri Asih, the first ever superhero in Indonesia dated back to 1954.
The second category, The Martial Arts Universe is equally extraordinary. Spearheaded by its two leading hero, Si Buta Dari Gua Hantu and Mandala, the library has more than 200 characters with 50 titles of comics created. The comics had been printed more than 1.5 million copies with 10 million estimated readers. Si Buta Dari Gua Hantu remains to be the character in Indonesia with most appearances in electronic media with 7 nationwide movies and 2 TV series in national televisions.
As an entertainment company, Bumilangit main businesses are in comics publishing, movie and TV series production and licensing. In achieving its goals and objectives, we will embrace any form of partnership with credible third party companies. Innovation and creativity are the center of everything we do at to deliver the best entertainment products for our market.
Bumilangit believes that while everybody needs a hero that they can be proud of, we need to realize that we might have confronted them on daily basis. A mother, a teacher, a police officer, they are the real heroes. Everybody needs a hero in their heart.