- Support the development and progress of commercial activities to enable a better understanding and improvement of business results.
- Analyze and evaluation commercial activities equipped with financial information to assist in implement and review Business decision.
- Supporting analysts of business units and understand the technical aspects impacted to business.
- Provide appropriate information and analysis is delivered as required in support of the achievement of the company's strategy and business goals.
- Ensure controls are in place to confirm the accuracy of the information system data ; if necessary engage appropriate actions to solve these issues.
- Assist in providing reports of commercial activities including technical activities which support the commercial team.
- At least Bachelor’s Degreem - preferably major in chemical engineering, finance/accounting, other engineering background or business administration with knowledge in chemical industries or similar industries
- Strong in technical and has financial knowledge
- Minimum 8 year(s) of working experience in the related field and related positions
- Strong analytical skills
- Good communication - fluent in English written and verbal
- Result oriented, initiative, driven person, has leadership skills and able to work in teamwork and independent