- Support the development and progress of commercial activities to enable a better understanding and improvement of business results.
- Analyze and evaluation commercial activities equipped with financial information to assist in implement and review Business decision.
- Supporting analysts of business units and understand the technical aspects impacted to business.
- Provide appropriate information and analysis is delivered as required in support of the achievement of the company's strategy and business goals.
- Ensure controls are in place to confirm the accuracy of the information system data ; if necessary engage appropriate actions to solve these issues.
- Assist in providing reports of commercial activities including technical activities which support the commercial team.
- At least Bachelor’s Degreem - preferably major in chemical engineering, finance/accounting, other engineering background or business administration with knowledge in chemical industries or similar industries
- Strong in technical and has financial knowledge
- Minimum 8 year(s) of working experience in the related field and related positions
- Strong analytical skills
- Good communication - fluent in English written and verbal
- Result oriented, initiative, driven person, has leadership skills and able to work in teamwork and independent
Lowongan pekerjaan ini kemungkinan telah berakhir.
Solenis offers the most advanced specialty chemical solutions available. With a global infrastructure of facilities and experts, we are a chemical manufacturer to help in overcome challenges, today and in the future. We provide solutions to the pulp, paper, oil and gas, chemical processing, mining, biorefining, power and municipal markets. We are the top global producer of specialty papermaking chemicals. Our product portfolio includes a broad array of process, water treatment and functional chemistries and state-of-the-art monitoring and control systems.