COMMUNICATION CABLE SYSTEMS INDONESIA: MANAGEMENT TRAINEE PROGRAM (MTP)
As a leader in optical cable fiber manufacturer in Indonesia, PT. Communication Cable Systems Indonesia (CCSI), on its way CCSI control the market of premium, high quality optical fiber cable. This is reflected by the various recruitment methods, including through Management Trainee Program (MTP). MTP is a CCSI talent development program in anticipating optical fiber cable industry developments and challenges. MTP participants is prepared to be projected as a CCSI leader who will occupy a strategic position in the future.
Qualification & General Requirements:
- Possess Diploma / Bachelor degree in any discipline, Electrical Engineering is preferable.
- Proficient in English both spoken and written.
- Maximum age 30 years old.
- Energetic, confident, able to communicate well, highly motivated, and likes the challenge.
- Good looking & good interpersonality.
- Good health.
- Willing to travel and to be placed anywhere CCSI Project throughout Indonesia.
- Computer literated, minimum in MS Office (Word, Excel, and Power Point).
If you are interests in joining Communication Cable Systems Indonesia as MTP participant, please send your newest Curriculum Vitae until October 31st, 2016.