Position Summary :
Initiate and develop the sales opportunities as per described target set by the Department Manager.
- Achieve the sales targets as set by the department Sales Manager and constantly maintain a high standard of customer service by active canvassing and cooperation with the total department team.
- Present, demonstrate as applicable, the products and services to the customers by frequent and planned visits: by personal visits or accompanied by superiors and principals’ representatives as required .
- Prepare quotations and proposal or cause quotations and proposals to be made and follow up aggressively by utilizing a proper customer tracking system.
- Submit daily order to Sales Support to prepare sales order and delivery order for delivery, liaise with customer on delivery schedule if necessary.
- S1 chemical engineering or chemistry
- Has technical working experience in the manufacturer either coating, ink, resin, adhesive or construction
- Has sales working experience in the field of coating, ink, resin, adhesive or construction
- Has good work ethics and character
- Has strong motivation and willingness to learn and working under pressure
Lowongan pekerjaan ini kemungkinan telah berakhir.
Built on an established distribution business, we create solutions for our customers from our expansive portfolio of over 500 specialty chemicals and nutritional products. We supply products from international brand leaders to a broad base of manufacturing industries in South East Asia.\n \n Focused on solutions for multiple applications\n Our customers span multiple industrial segments, including plastics and rubber, coatings and resins, construction materials, personal and fabric care, cosmetics, pharmaceuticals, food ingredients, animal feeds and the chemical industry itself. We collaborate with our clients to provide solutions, be it products, processes or in the supply chain itself.\n \n \n \n Jebsen & Jessen South East Asia (SEA) operates strategically located design, manufacturing, engineering, contracting and distribution facilities across six ASEAN countries. Jebsen & Jessen (SEA) enjoys a strong market presence in ASEAN. The distinct businesses conducted in the region are autonomous operations in their own rights, yet unified by established corporate standards. Interwoven networks, effective branding and proven leadership styles make all the difference in the face of competition. As a dynamic organisation with 50 years of regional experience operating seven diversified businesses across ASEAN, your career journey will be enriched with maximum exposure to world-class products and services. Our farsightedness in information technology development equips you with the latest advanced systems to support your creative tasks and challenges. Come experience the ambition, enterprise and dedication that unite and drive our talented teams.