EMS Indoappliances PT
Account Receivable Staff
To provide financial, clerical and administrative services to ensure efficient, timely and accurate payment of accounts under control
- Maintain Up-to-date billing system\
- Generate and sent out invoices
- Follow up on, Collect, and Allocate Payments
- Carry out Billing, Collection, and Reporting Activities according specific deadlines
- Perform Account Reconciliation
- Monitor customer account details for non-payments, delayed payments and other irregularities
- Generate age analysis
- Review A/R aging to ensure compliance
- Maintain accounts receivable customer files and records
- Process adjustments
- Communicate with customers via phone, email, mail or personally
- Collect data and prepare monthly Report
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Finance/Accountancy/Banking or equivalent.
- At least 1 year of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Staff (non-management & non-supervisor)s specializing in Finance - General/Cost Accounting or equivalent.
- Knowledge of accounts receivable
- Knowledge of office administration and procedures
- Knowledge of general accounting principals
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Information management
- Sense of urgency
- Attention to detail and accuracy
|Industri||Biotech / Farmasi / Kedokteran / Kesehatan|
|Perusahaan||EMS Indoappliances PT lihat lowongan lihat gaji lihat review lihat profil|
"PT. EMS Indoappliances" was established on June 29, 2001, and since has successfully gained significant trust as a holder of an outstanding status as a Strategic Business Partner of the most healthy and profitable division within Electrolux Group of Sweden.
Electrolux is a very well-known global corporation manufacturing appliances, and the undoubtly market leader in Europe and the second largest in the USA. Our company have been awarded the right to run the Electrolux Product Division "Leisure Appliances Product (miniBars, miniSafes, Wine Cellar)" and "Medical Systems (Cold Chain, Blood Chain, Blood Safety and Medical Refrigeration)." In 2003, the Swedish Headquarter has decided to launch a new brand name called 'Dometic' for this Leisure Appliances and Medical Systems. This is the brand that our company exclusively distribute to Indonesia.
The progress of our businesses has been increasing rapidly, and business and product expansion therefore is inevitable. Aside of holding our prime Dometic brand and working closely with Electrolux Indonesia, our company as of now, has expanded its Medical products and Leisure Appliances; we are now owned the right of Strategic Business Partner from LogTag, New Zealand, and Polynor AS, Norway.
EMS is owned and run by professionals with a very long experience working for Electrolux Indonesia, and will consistently maintain the same atmosphere with greater challenges and higher growths. We value Equal Opportunity for all within our community; People Development is very valuable to us. We respect trustworthy, open mind, team work, discipline, committment and persistence.
Mengapa bergabung dengan kami?
PT. EMS Indoappliances is a rapidly growing company linked to many Global Industries. To work within EMS Group of Companies is very prestigious. Our company will provide you with a very promising career paths and experiences, a friendly working environtment, work and medical benefits, and a system of Equal Opportunities for All to career advancement. Our Vision To Sustain a Healthy and Wealthy Entities Our Mission People Development is a very Valuable Asset of the Company. Equal Opportunities is valued for Advancement Trustworthy to our Customers and Principals Open mind, Simple in Operation, Advance in Communication, Team Work and Result Oriented Discipline Willingness to Change
lowongan kerja rekomendasi
EMS Indoappliances PT
- Masih Bekerja
- HR (SDM)
- 21 November 2015
- Tidak Rekomendasi
- Gaji & Benefit
- Work/Life Balance
- Senior Manajemen
- Nilai & Budaya
- Jenjang Karir
- Merupakan perusahaan yang memiliki basis agama yang kuat. Seluruh karyawan diberikan kesempatan yang sama untuk bisa berkembang, asalkan bersedia untuk menerima tugas yang menantang.
- Jumlah gaji yang diberikan saya rasa masih kurang kompetitif, sebaiknya agar lebih diperhatikan lagi. Pekerjaan yang diberikan terkadang merangkap lebih dari satu. Terkadang tidak sesuai dengan posisi.